OhNoNate
OhNoNate
Omega
Ign: Serend1pity

Date: 12/13/22

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Move the presents that are inside the school for the hunt to outside the school

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Moving the presents that are inside the school would make it fair for everyone as adult roles aren't allowed inside school making it impossible for them to get them. Every year the hunt has been fair for everyone and the presents have never been in school before. Now that they are it seems unfair to anyone that isn't allowed on school grounds considering this is a server wide event and not an event just taking place in school. Anyone with the adult role might not even try to find any if they know some presents are in school since they'd see no reason to participate if they can't even get all of them.

If there happen to be at least 30 presents outside the school then I take back the suggestion but I haven't seen anyone say there is and it seems overall unfair to adult roles with my current knowledge.​

Last edited:

FancyLyricz

Level 3
+1

I absolutely agree with this suggestion. I remember staff used to mention the locations in which they weren't and school was one of those places because this has always been a server inclusive event and a lot of people get into OOC trouble if they walk into school with specific roles. If there's at least 30 outside of school then I suppose it's not an issue and if there aren't then just move them or add the missing amount to the outside. I believe this event was great as it was before, no need to fix it if it wasn't broken!

Prizebox

Level 9
+1
Did no one in charge not realized that anyone that isn't a student or faculty weren't going to be able to get the gifts?
Some people don't have 2 accounts

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
+1
Hope they don’t review this too late. I was just thinking about the possibility of presents being inside the school which seems a little odd if they all players to participate

FadedMoonlight

Level 60
[+1]

I'd also suggest moving a few of them even if they're outside of the school. I found one that you had to crawl under a barrier to get... why?

ImYourManMyles

Level 50
ImYourManMyles
ImYourManMyles
Omega
Ign: Serend1pity

Date: 12/13/22

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Move the presents that are inside the school for the hunt to outside the school

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Moving the presents that are inside the school would make it fair for everyone as adult roles aren't allowed inside school making it impossible for them to get them. Every year the hunt has been fair for everyone and the presents have never been in school before. Now that they are it seems unfair to anyone that isn't allowed on school grounds considering this is a server wide event and not an event just taking place in school. Anyone with the adult role might not even try to find any if they know some presents are in school since they'd see no reason to participate if they can't even get all of them.

If there happen to be at least 30 presents outside the school then I take back the suggestion but I haven't seen anyone say there is and it seems overall unfair to adult roles with my current knowledge.​
+1

heyitsgwendy

Level 9
heyitsgwendy
heyitsgwendy
Fundraiser
+1, Since this is a server-wide event and not just a school-specific event, it should be accessible to everyone.

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
+1

Genuinely don't understand why they put the presents in the school in the first place, especially since they said that none were in the school last year.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

- Sadly the staff team did not have a meeting until recently due to the holiday season, however this year we will ensure to keep them in the public areas.​

Users who are viewing this thread