mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Pride month stuffz

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
Hellooo! I'm Vincent or V! I'm a non-binary, Abrosexual and polyamorous srp player who goes by They/Them Xe/Xem and He/Him!

As we all know, the month of pride, June, is coming up in 2 days, I think. And what wouldn't be a way to celebrate it in true Vincent fashion but to make an srp thread about it?

There is no official calendar posted yet for the days of pride but the first 2/3 days usually go like this

Day one is either all of LGBT (what I'm expecting it to be) or gay

Day two is either gay or lesbianism (expecting the lesbian)

Day three is lesbianism if day two isn't.

When I do find out the calendar, most probably the first of June, I'll make my first post.

My first post will go a little something like what LGBT is and why it started! The Stonewall riots and everything along those lines.

The days with sexualities will hold the definitions and the flags and much more info on those.

Now.. What are people's opinions on pride month?

Mine - Vincent or V. They/Xe/He. Abrosexual nonbinary polyamourous

My personal opinion on pride month is I believe it's an excellent way to show how far LGBTQIA citizens have come. From the Stonewall riots to the now excellent pride parades. It's something that I can describe as inclusive, safe, and excellent.

ScottishRPparty - Scott. He/Him. Bisexual Male

its a good thing but people just don't know how to execute it properly
shops & governments & stuff act like they know what pride is
all they do is throw in a bunch of gay pins & flags & stuff and they're done
(he's calling it a money-making scheme)

Flowa_daisy - Dailinh. He/Him. Apagender.

Pride Month is just amazing, you know? It's like this awesome celebration where we can all come together and show love and support for the LGBTQ+ community. I mean, having a whole month dedicated to embracing our pride, that's pretty damn cool if you ask me. And you know what?We gotta remember that there are still way too many people out there who are homophobic and transphobic. It's messed up, but it's true. That's why having Pride Month is so important. It's not just about having a good time and partying (although that's definitely part of it), it's also about raising awareness, educating folks, and standing up against discrimination.

No hate to my few friends that were here! @123pendejos @FishDuckFinley <3

Last edited:

Angry

Level 31
GrrAngry
GrrAngry
Omega+
Awww this is such a cute post <33 I myself have recently came out as trans, and the idea of pride month has always been such a welcoming topic! Everyone should be loved, regardless of who they are. In the end, we're all human, and we just want to be happy with ourselves :D

Users who are viewing this thread