players online

Prison Roleplay

Seashard

Level 2
IGN: Seashard
DATE: May 3rd, 2022.
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Prison RolePlay
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I think it would be more fun and realistic to have a character put in prison when arrested and get to roleplay them in prison until they are bailed or serve their time. I know several people would also like to have this instead of just not being able to use the character during their prison time.

Last edited:

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
Using the correct format would be a start, along with that there used to be one but it died out appereantly. Ask an older player what happened to it or the KPD

Seashard

Level 2
Just read the thing about format and was about to come delete this and redo it in the correct format when I saw your response. Sorry about that.

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
depending on the arresting officer, they can choose if you can prisonrp or not. For me, my character is pretty joyful, and she tries to give inmates the best possible treatment, which opens up for really good RP

Hirathex

Level 259
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
you can edit your post and format it. Also -1 because there’s a limited amount of cells, plus there’s not really enough time/officers to give multiple people extended prisonrp

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
you can edit your post and format it. Also -1 because there’s a limited amount of cells, plus there’s not really enough time/officers to give multiple people extended prisonrp
HIRATHEX PRISON RP IS A THING IF THE OFFICER PERMITS!!!!!!

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
REVIEWED
When arrested, you have the possibility of engaging in InmateRP situations. It is true that the cells
found in the police department are only temporary, meaning that you won't be there for the entirety of your
prison time (or until you are bailed), but you can still have some roleplay with officers during inmate care

In fact, one of the police informational points is precisely how to engage in Inmate Care. All you need to do is
ask an officer(s) while they have nothing to do and they will help you out if they're available. Note, however, that
being violent and reckless during this will result in the Inmate Care session being cut short.

In any case, we appreciate your suggestion and are eager to accept anybody who is willing to properly InmateRP​

Users who are viewing this thread