players online

Denied Private Tutor Application ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
x_1zzy_x

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Private Tutor

How often do you log onto the server?: On weekdays about 4pm or 3: 30 pm (Australian Time) On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, about 11: 30 am (Depending on when i wake up) till about 2 am (Not on Sundays, on Sundays about 9: 30 pm)

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No but, I can download it if required. Keep in mind, I have discord and skype

Do you have a microphone? No, But my laptop microphone/Phone microphone works fine.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I don't think so. Maybe once for spam, but I have learned my lesson and I do not spam, metagame, failrp ect anymore.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes definitely

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, and I know it would be for a fair reason

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: Private-Tutors are supposed to help struggling students get better at subjects. They have to help no matter how annoying, rude and fussy the child is.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes I do. Not on this server, I roleplay like this alot mostly on my friend's private server or my realm with my friends.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I've been roleplaying probably ever since late 2015. I do roleplay alot on different servers or on my realm. Me and my friends do all sorts of roleplays

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Private-Tutors help students that struggle at subjects they do not get.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I tell them to stop calmly and politely. If they refuse to stop, I would report them to higher authority.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would ask if I could have a few security guards in the room so students can't get hurt and if something goes wrong they can call 911 straight away, if they do not let me have a few security guards, I would politely deny the request.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I tell them to stop whatever they're doing, because it could get them fired, if they refuse to stop I would report it to higher authority,

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Erika Lawrence
Chosen Job: Private-Tutor

Motivation for Joining YHS: I really enjoy learning, and teaching. I also like helping people that need help. I would like to become a Private-Tutor so I could help more people. I am too young to become a Teacher, so I thought this would be the closest I could get to one.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I really enjoy helping my friends and other people that need help with stuff. I'd always help other people and be fair. I feel like this would be the right job for me. Thank you for reading this.

Last edited:

Lofken

Level 145
Denied
Don't include "Ingame" "In real life"
You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would ask if I could have a few security guards in the room so students can't get hurt and if something goes wrong they can call 911 straight away, if they do not let me have a few security guards, I would politely deny the request.
Didn't understand this answer to the question.

Re-Apply in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread