mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Private tutor application ♡

[OOC section]
In Game Name:
holycowsitsizzy

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Private Tutor

How often do you log onto the server?: Atleast 4-6 times a week.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No but I can download it if required.

Do you have a microphone? No but my laptop/iPhone microphone works fine.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I cannot remember why but maybe 3 or 2 times. I do not metagame, failrp, power rp ect... anymore though

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes and I know that it will be for a fair reason

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: Private-Tutors are supposed to help struggling students get better at subjects. They have to help no matter how annoying, rude and fussy the child is.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes I do many roleplays with friends like this.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been roleplaying since late 2015. I do many roleplays with friends on a private server or realm. Some public servers.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: : Private-Tutors help students that struggle at subjects they do not get.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I tell them to stop politely, if they continue to stop I would report them to higher authority.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I'd ask if I could have a few security guards in the room, if not, I would deny the request.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would tell them to stop because, it could get them fired. If they refuse to stop I would report it to higher authority.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Mia Mendoza
Chosen Job: Private Tutor

Motivation for Joining YHS: I really enjoy learning, and teaching. I also like helping people that need help. I would like to become a Private-Tutor so I could help more people.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I really enjoy helping my friends and other people that need help with stuff. I'd always help other people and be fair. I feel like this would be the right job for me. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Lofken

Level 145
Accepted
You will get the job, but im going to have to make you older since you cannot be 17 to become a licensed tutor.

Users who are viewing this thread