Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessOwlton

Level 28
[OOC section]

In Game Name:
PrincessOwlton

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Private Tutor

How often do you log onto the server?: I tend to log on for 2-3 hours a day, if I'm not busy with my course work and such. (Note: My Timezone is GMT.)

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes, I do. (I'll mostly be on discord for the time being.)

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Fortunately, I have never been banned for as long as I've been on this server and I'll like to keep it that way.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: In my spare time, I'll ensure I will come online as often as I can.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: I recognise I can be ICly fired and would like to prevent that from happening.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A Private Tutor's role is to teach students who have asked for tutoring because they either are behind in their work or need to study for an upcoming examination. Also, I could help the A/O level students learn since there's no place they can learn currently.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I do not have any past experience in this type of roleplay and would happily like to call this my first.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: In the two years that I have been playing minecraft for, I have learnt how a roleplay should be performed. Also, on many occasions on different roleplays I've roleplayed as a teacher which has helped me a lot to understand the role set.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: The job of a Private Tutor is to help those students who have paid for extra support to try and get their grades up or prepare them for an upcoming exam.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I tell them to stop at once, since I'm trying to give them private tutoring that they have chosen to have. If they curse at me again, I'll cancel the private tutoring lessons and tell the Principal why I have decided to cancel it.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: First off, I'd be shocked with the request, it could put my job on the line. However, I would do the hazadrous job because I've been trusted with it by the School Principal, who is my boss.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: The first thing I'd do is tell then to stop. However, if they don't listen I would have to report it to the Principal. They are adults, not children and shouldn't be messing about on the job.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Midori Owlton-Honamaia (Ms. Owlton)
Chosen Job: Private Tutor.

Motivation for Joining YHS: Midori's motivation for joining YHS is that she wants to give students extra help and tutoring with their work.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted over the other applicants because I feel that I can help the students improve and get them prepared for exams with my private tutoring.

Last edited:

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Accepted
Congratulations, you've been accepted as a Private Tutor, well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread