Status
Not open for further replies.

Thiriston

Level 21
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
Thiriston

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Private Tutor

How often do you log onto the server?: Almost everyday for about 2-3 hours.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes.

Do you have a microphone? No.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I do.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The role of a private tutor is to basically help students who have struggles in a particular subject such as algebra or English. Tutors take their time to help students through their struggles and provide them with a successful result. If a student is struggling in algebra the private tutor will talk to them, in private, about why they're having struggles with that subject. Then, the student should inform the tutor about why and what is so difficult about that subject. The private tutor may talk to a student daily, ever other day, and maybe every month or week depending on what days have been chosen for the tutoring. Teachers also have the capability of private tutoring students, but it is easier for private tutors to do it since they have the time while teachers are busy with school work.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes. I have tutored my cousin once or twice with chemistry since that was their worst and my best subject.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I don't recall ever being in any roleplay besides SchoolRP. I used to play knights and castle but I'm not sure if that really counts considering I was around five-six years old at the time.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: This job helps students within particular subjects that is challenging for them. For an example, a student may be extremely bad with algebra and they need extra help. A private tutor will help them out of school (Or during school) with that specific subject to provide them the help that they need. The student or parent will explain to the private tutor with what subject they're struggling with and why it's challenging for them. Whether or not the subject is chemistry, algebra, or English, the private tutor is willing to help them. Even if it requires giving the student a worksheet or a study guide to complete.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would calmly give the student a warning to watch their language. If they continue, one more warning. If they STILL disobey, I'd get someone with higher authority to take care of them.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would question to see if there was an easier way to do it. If not, I'd do the job anyway, and maybe ask for extra help from a fellow employee.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would tell them to stop being immature and to do their job. If they ignore me and keep being immature, I'd report them to someone who can deal with them.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Mr. Thiris
Chosen Job: Private Tutor

Motivation for Joining YHS: As a student, I had struggles with algebra. When I got private tutored, it helped a lot. I know what it feels like to be private tutored and it really helped me in school. I would like to help other students feel the feeling that I had when I sky rocketed my grades from a D to an A. Knowing that some students are struggling, I would love to help the students with the subjects they're having issues with.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted because I can assure you that I can do the job well. I know what it's like to be private tutored and to tutor. I am familiar with how everything works and how to do the job properly. I do not have a bad temper; I am mature and professional. I know almost every subject and how to teach it properly. I am also very good with students. I know what they're like and how they act, therefore, it'd be very easy for me to communicate with the student with their school struggles.

Last edited:

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Yo yo yo, sorry for the long reply homeslice.

It's a good application, well written, you have the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread