melissa85r

Level 9
[OOC section]

In Game Name:

KinkyRP

School Employee Role you are Applying For:

Private Tutor.

How often do you log onto the server?:
I would say quite frequently, atleast 3-7 hours at the very least.

Do you have discord?
I do, it is; coNviCtEd idiot#8475

Do you have a microphone?

Yes, that would be correct.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Yes, I was banned once permanatley for advertising, which was appealed about 2 - 3 years ago, also been mistakenly banned 2 times which were immediently resolved after realisation.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:

Yes! I can 100% guarantee I will be able to come on often.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I am aware that I can be fired ICly.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
Private tutor, the best way I can put this would have to be they help with students who may have difficulties learning with certain or subjects, or points in the subject at hand. They are there to offer extra support in learning, helping students beyond what a teacher may not be able to physically do. They also lend a helping hand to teachers and parents, giving them advice and giving the progress of the certain child at hand, and how to help them improve.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Yes, I do. Awhile ago, I was the school mentor for about 3-4 months, also on another server.. I had been a teacher on there for about 9 months.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying on SchoolRP for nearly 4 years now, ever since it first opened. As before, I would of roleplayed on other servers and to put it together, I'd say I have quite a long time experience with roleplay, understanding the rules, how to make it better and how to entertain when roleplaying to make the experience more enjoyable.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
I am familiar, as I stated previously been a private tutor consistis of helping children who may have issues with certain points in certain subjects, helping them improve on those weak spots. As this is been done, the tutor is made to keep track of progress, to talk to teachers and parents on how to help improve if beyond the tutor's abillity.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I wouldn't react with rage or anger, I'd warn the student.. maybe even asking what was wrong to see if there was any issues making them act like this, if they were then to continue, I'd report their name too the office, maybe calling a higher up too assist if refusing.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would go check out to see how the job was, and how hazadrous it was at first, if I believed that it may of been too much for me, I'd apoligise too the principal saying this job is not for me, and beyond my phyiscal abIilIty.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:

I would go see if first, anything was wrong with the employee. If that was the case, I would immidently help them down and get them to somewhere safe, going to the office to report the behaviour and what had happened in full detail and the signs at hand they were showing. If they were simply been idiotic, I would report them too the office about their behavoir been displayed.

[IC section]

Applicant Name:

Aspen 'Kazuki' Moriondo

Chosen Job:
Private Tutor

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining KHS is, over the years of attending this school I've been inspired deeply by the teachers and school employees, the work and patience they have for their co-workers and students is atsonishing. I have always wanted to join in, and help inspire other children like I was, giving them a smile and trying to put some fun into their learning!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I should be accepted over other applicants because of how much I have a passion for this job! too make it better, i am patient and devoted, also always trying my hardest to help with the students around me, giving them all the help they could ask for, why always been there to also support them and to help them through times that may be delaying their learning expirence. I would always make work, putting all hours of the day into helping the kids even at night if needed, also always trying to help my fellow co-workers and make them smile.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
ACCEPTED
- Wonderfully detailed application! You show a good understanding of your chosen role.
- DM me on Discord, sun#0040, for more information regarding your role!

Users who are viewing this thread