Mack Morin

Level 0
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
Mack_Morin

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Private Tutor

How often do you log onto the server?:
Since it's ''Summer Break'' (Or however it's called in English) I will be on quite often. 5 - 9 hours a day, unless something comes up Irl. However, when I go back to school i'm certain that I won't have as much time. Can't say exactly how much since we've not been given any schedules, but my guess would be 2 - 3 hours because of homework or upcoming tests, for example.

Oh, also forgot: since I am a teenager I have a bedtime (Which severely annoys me) which begins:
22:00 Swedish Time, so don't be surprised if I have to suddenly log off. Also, on rare occasions, the internet may be left on, so don't be surprised either if I show up again. xD

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
No I don't.

Do you have a microphone?
I do, but I unfortunately don't use any sort of communication media. (Except for phones of course.)

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No I haven't been.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:

As stated above:

During Summer Break: Yes

During school: No.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
Indeed I do. Or else it wouldn't be realistic if I could commit a crime and every individual would know what i've done, without losing my job. (This is just a far-fetched example, of course.)

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:

A Private Tutor is an instructor who gives private lessons. Normally, a tutor would help a student who is struggling in a subject of some sort, but also may be provided for a student who wants to learn at home.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay? I suppose I do. Didn't take me long to adjust to the more ''realistic'' theme since I just had to RP as I am in school Irl.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I've been RPing over two years, so you could say I am pretty new. However, i've been RPing in many MMOs, mainly Star Wars: The Old Republic (Or Swtor in short.) as a doctor, commoner and a Jedi. Since the RP there is more... mature I guess, i'd say that I have grown some experience quite fast.

Here's a link to a application i've done in a Jedi guild, as an reference:
http://jedipath.enjin.com/forum/m/17438693/viewthread/25828999-approved-avelan

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
I have no experience with this job in particular, but it does have slight similarities with my Swtor characters. The doctor I RP as work in private, therefore she's alone with her patients. She gives them tips on rehab, what sort of medicin to take, for example. The Jedi RP in general is all about teaching, which applies more confidence I have in this job. Jedi teach moralites of life, in depth conversations about what's right and wrong in the galaxy (Or in this case world) and... well, other subjects about the Force, which doesn't exist in this server. ( xD )

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I'd remain composed and ask the student why this claim is being made. If needed i'd attempt to persuade the student to stop, perhaps even make them feel sorry for what they've done by lecturing them on how negative words can impact others.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I'd certainly hesitate, firstly asking why I was chosen, and say that I believe there are teachers who would be more qualified and skilled than me. If this job still remains and I can't deny it, i'll quietly accept it and try my best.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I'd be surprised at first, but then ask said employee if they require any assistance. If they say no even though this job 100% requires more individuals, i'd try to persuade this employee into letting me help. I'd also call for other teachers aswell.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Miss Morin
Chosen Job:
Private Tutor

Motivation for Joining YHS:
I've been looking for a teacher job for quite some time after finishing my exams which was a year ago. Before then I was unemployed and lived with my parents, but now when i've finally gotten my own apartment and sorted all of my needs, I was in a rush for a employment. Fortunately a friend showed me a video add of this school. (I should start relying more on my familiars...) relieved. I was originally going for a teacher's post... but I feel that before I do anything like that, I should start by teaching one or small groups of students so I can get the basics of the role of a teacher, since i've wanted to be one. Being able to teach and having those teachings cherished by others is a true honor for me, but firstly I gotta take small steps or I will eventually fall on my path.

Well, firstly I gotta get accepted of course but that's a different matter.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?

If I add an additional opinion, i'd say that I don't like this question. Still, I will answer it:

I genuinely don't know. I don't see myself to be better than anyone else, which should be a mindset for everyone.

Best regards.
- Morin

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
You have been accepted, but you must install TeamSpeak3, otherwise i'll have to de-whitelist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread