Which timezone are you in?
EDT/EST

Do you have Discord?

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, very nice microphone! The Blue Microphone

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/shop-application.33150/ [Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/lang-application.33293/ [Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/foxythedorks-lang-application-redo.33294/ [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/foxythedorks-italian-lang-application.33727/ [Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/foxythedorks-italian-lang-app-redo.33728/ [Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/foxythedorks-shop-owner-application-redo.33949/ [Pending]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/foxythedork-tatsuya-j-kuribayashi-college-application.34667/ [Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/foxythedorks-college-application-redo.34805/ [Denied]

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying to become a KPD, is for being involved in the server! I wanna be very very involved in the server, and I feel that being a KPD or someone that is apart of the city is getting very involved. Also before barely any cops were on, and I would love to change that and always be on to help players with there problems, and crimes! I would also love to become a KPD so my character Tatsuya can have a deeper storyline and a more exciting one too.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I understand the laws and basic conduct very well.

What are the Police ranks?
Commissioner

Police Director

Police Lieutenant

Police Detective

Police Sergeant

Police Corporal

Patrol Cadet

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I don't have much knowledge of police work, but just how it's meant to be runned and how to do the job. I'm also very willing to learn more on how to do police work, so that I can become a very hard working KPD for SRP.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important for SRP, because without police officers, there would be so much crime with in the server it wouldn't be fun to play anymore, because you could just be killed for anything then. Police are there to make sure everyone is safe, and that hopefully no one can dies. Police also help with events in the server, and are very hard working in their departments making the roleplay feel very realistic.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I understand that I can be demoted at any given time if necessary.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes! I understand this and am willing to dedicate 100% of my time to the Police Officer role!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I understand and I will always try to make it whenever I'm online! I know this is my responsibility and I'll take full fault for any mistakes I make.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I understand not to take anything OOCly, because everything is meant ICly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they looks, what makes them unique?

Oscar, is a person who does not say no to challenges or obstacles. He will always be ready for action when he needs to be, he also makes sure everyone he loves and cares about is safe. Oscar looks like a bad boy when you first meet him, because of the clothing style he wears, but he’s actually a nice and sweet guy, who will always be there for you. What makes Oscar unique, is his caring of people. If he really cares about you, he considers you family and will do anything to protect you, no matter what the consequences will be.

What they're like on and off the job?
Off the job, Oscar is laid back and mostly hangouts with friends from time to time. Whenever Oscar is working or anything he makes sure that he gets everything done, no matter what distractions or not. He will make sure that he thoroughly completes every task he is ordered to do.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Outlooks on co-workers, is that he will mostly likely try to befriend them outside of work to hangout sometimes and get to know them more for when jobs come along, but like any other police work, he will not let friendships or feelings get in the way of his job, he will make sure to be serious at all times no matter who is on the other line or who's in trouble. For the future Oscar plans on getting married, and living a happy and healthy life. He plans on getting a amazing job hopefully and achieving his life goals.

BACKSTORY

(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Oscar was born in France. He has a sister who is younger than him, a disgusting father, a now passed mother, and a long lost sister. When Oscar was young, he would occasionally sneak out of the house, to go to a huge tree house far back in their backyard that only he knew about, while being up there he would read, write, do art, and take photos of his surroundings. He loved the treehouse so much he never told anyone about it. Then one day while he was at school, someone took down the old treehouse, Oscar became very angry and separated himself from others, and had a hard time opening up again. A few years later, Oscar find out his youngest sister ran away, and that his middle sister went missing too. He was devastated, and closed himself up again, not letting anyone in. After a while, Oscar figured out his sexuality and started dating a boy named, Jacob. They dated for a few months, before Jacob cheated on Oscar. That was Oscar’s first relationship and he was heart broken, after that he had a hard time going back into the relationship field. When it was Oscar’s 16th birthday his parents got him a camera to take pictures with for photography and he used it every single day taking photos of whatever he could find. A few years past and he figures out where his youngest sister is, in Japan. Now he moved to Japan to see her and reconnect with her.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Oscar 'Oscy' Corbin

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
Oscy

Preferred Name:
Oscar or Oscy

IC Phone number:
126-389-309

Religious Denomination:
He's not opinionated to a specific religion, he believes in God, but that's as far as it goes for him.

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
French

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

Working Experience:
He worked at a shop for 2 years.

Academic Degree:
Masters

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Law, Literature, Photography

Minor(s):
None

Native Languages:
French

Other Languages:
Spanish and Japanese

KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT INTERNSHIP APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game-Name):
ProblematicRP

Time spent on SchoolRP:
I joined in 2017, played for one day quit, then came back maybe 8 months ago and have been addicted to the server ever since.

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:
I'm extremely active on SRP, I try to be on every single day and am on most of the day.

Which timezone are you in?
EDT/EST

In-Character (IC) Section

Character Name:
Oscar 'Oscy' Corbin

Character Age:

Character knowledge of Law:
Oscar knows the laws very well, and has not gone to jail once.

Characters IC phone number:
126-389-309

Is your character over 2 months old OOCly? (Required):
No, I haven't played as Oscar for 2 months. But I have had is skin being worked on for a while and how I wanted him to come into the world and such. So I have had Oscar's character idea for a while now, perhaps even 3 months. I just haven't played as him, until now, since I had another character before him, and I wanted a way to kill him off before playing as Oscar.

Is your character affiliated with any gangs or illegal activity?:
No, he is not in any gangs or illegal stuff.

Does your character carry a criminal record, if so, what?:
No, Oscar does not hold a criminal record at all.

Do you understand the general information regarding interns? (Listed under the #Internship channel in the KPD disocrd):
Yes, I looked over and read the internship in the KPD discord server.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread