ProblematicFinn
ProblematicFinn
Rich
IGN:
CandyIssues

DISCORD:
problematicfinn

WHAT POSITION ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?:

I am applying for the role of Video-Editor.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MEDIA TEAM?:

Why do I want to join the media team if a simple, but personal question in my opinion. I was apart of the Media-Team when it was first introduced and once again my role was video-editor. Even though I didn't work on many projects at the time I was apart of the Media-Team it was a fun and productive experience, and I'm hoping that now that it has been a while since the Media-Team has formed it has evolved. The reason I quit was due to inactive on the server and in total just lacking motivation for even going onto SRP, but that has changed now and I would love to possibly have the opportunity to come back.

Why Choose Me?
I have been video editing since I was the ripe age of 14 years old, currently 17 at the moment. I have video edited for my own cringey, now deleted, YouTube channel, for friends, and even some big YouTubers. I really enjoy being able to get creative with any video I have to edit, and I usually am able to get projects in by specific deadlines unless there are issues that are out of my control. If you are to have me on the team I can promise that I will work efficiently, productively, and make sure that all work sent in is the best that I have accomplished. I don't feel like an application should be all flashy and shiny in order to get accepted, I'm making sure I'm getting straight to the point and providing as much information I believe you need in order to see that I would fit best within the team.

Availability/Activity?
School has just recently been let out and it's officially summer. I have planned to get on SRP as much as I could, as well as working/dealing with in-person things such as; work and an internship I have with a summer camp. Even though there could be possibly conflicts with my schedule, I will do my best to try and stay active and make sure that I meet deadlines if need be.

What Can I Bring To The Team?
Creativity - Just like when I was apart of the Media-Team last time, I had many ideas that I pitched/tried to accomplish. Even though some did not work out how I hoped, I'm still full of ideas and improvements that could possibly make SRP stand out even more than it already does.
Team-Work - I'd be there for if any of the other team members/video-editors have any questions like how to do something for a video transition. I would be more than willing to help them out, and I would hope that they would do the same.
Leadership - If there is a project that has need to be done by a set deadline and a team of us are working together, I would be able to make sure everyone stays on task and work efficiently and together.
Communication - I'm not afraid to reach out if I don't understand something or if I need help. If I feel I need a little more clarity I'll reach out so that the project is submitted at it's highest potential.

Software/Programs I Use?
DaVinci Resolve

PROVIDE AT LEAST 5-10 EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK:

At the moment this is all the work/examples I have. Any future work would be put into this playlist as well, but sadly most of the content I did edit has either been deleted or the channel was deleted as well.

6Pancake

Level 260
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, and we appreciate your interest in the Media Team. However, we have decided to deny your application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread