ProblematicFinn
ProblematicFinn
Rich
IGN:
CandyIssues

DISCORD:
problematicfinn

WHAT POSITION ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?:

I am applying for the role of Video-Editor.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MEDIA TEAM?:

Why do I want to join the media team if a simple, but personal question in my opinion. I was apart of the Media-Team when it was first introduced and once again my role was video-editor. Even though I didn't work on many projects at the time I was apart of the Media-Team it was a fun and productive experience, and I'm hoping that now that it has been a while since the Media-Team has formed it has evolved. The reason I quit was due to inactive on the server and in total just lacking motivation for even going onto SRP, but that has changed now and I would love to possibly have the opportunity to come back.

Why Choose Me?
I have been video editing since I was the ripe age of 14 years old, currently 17 at the moment. I have video edited for my own cringey, now deleted, YouTube channel, for friends, and even some big YouTubers. I really enjoy being able to get creative with any video I have to edit, and I usually am able to get projects in by specific deadlines unless there are issues that are out of my control. If you are to have me on the team I can promise that I will work efficiently, productively, and make sure that all work sent in is the best that I have accomplished. I don't feel like an application should be all flashy and shiny in order to get accepted, I'm making sure I'm getting straight to the point and providing as much information I believe you need in order to see that I would fit best within the team.

Availability/Activity?
School has just recently been let out and it's officially summer. I have planned to get on SRP as much as I could, as well as working/dealing with in-person things such as; work and an internship I have with a summer camp. Even though there could be possibly conflicts with my schedule, I will do my best to try and stay active and make sure that I meet deadlines if need be.

What Can I Bring To The Team?
Creativity - Just like when I was apart of the Media-Team last time, I had many ideas that I pitched/tried to accomplish. Even though some did not work out how I hoped, I'm still full of ideas and improvements that could possibly make SRP stand out even more than it already does.
Team-Work - I'd be there for if any of the other team members/video-editors have any questions like how to do something for a video transition. I would be more than willing to help them out, and I would hope that they would do the same.
Leadership - If there is a project that has need to be done by a set deadline and a team of us are working together, I would be able to make sure everyone stays on task and work efficiently and together.
Communication - I'm not afraid to reach out if I don't understand something or if I need help. If I feel I need a little more clarity I'll reach out so that the project is submitted at it's highest potential.

Software/Programs I Use?
DaVinci Resolve

PROVIDE AT LEAST 5-10 EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK:

At the moment this is all the work/examples I have. Any future work would be put into this playlist as well, but sadly most of the content I did edit has either been deleted or the channel was deleted as well.

Users who are viewing this thread