mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

ProChefJohnCena's Modeller Application (very cool) (NOT clickbait)

AllenBUwU

Level 83
AllenBUwU
AllenBUwU
Notable
3D MODELLER APPLICATION!!!!!!

IGN: ProChefJohnCena

Other accs:
AllenBUwU - Main
Sushisanwich (alt)

ProChefJohnCena (Applying on)
CorporatesMutt (alt)

DISCORD: mayios

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MEDIA TEAM?:
I wish to join media team as its something I haven't dabbled in. Ive been on SRP for just about 2 years now, and so far the most ive done is various faction jobs along with now being previous moderator. Since as of right now, I have no major responsibilities other the usual faction roles, so I believe Media Team could be something fun to part-take in!
I've also come back to block bench for the fourth time now, I'm mostly self taught so all the other times I quit were out of pure frustration and sorta rage quitting as i kept getting lost. But this time it seems i've actually gotten a grip on how to use Block Bench and am actually happy with my creations, after getting many tips from those one media team already along with using my own knowledge of shading, colors, shapes, etc, i've come to develop a small passion with 3D modeling. Now that im confident with my works and range of what I can do, i figured I might as well apply to see where it gets me.
This could also be a fun way to learn how to improve with blockbench as well! I will say that im decently new, but I think after really working for a bit and after getting tips and tricks from friends on the media team that ive gotten well at it. Theres surely room for improvement and im totally willing to learn from others how to improve my shading as well and I believe being on the Media team could help me with that as well.

Lastly, the support for the amazing EMS Legacy chat was the final push for me to apply, also yonio suggesting i apply too got me thinking … LMAO​

PROVIDE AT LEAST 10 MODEL EXAMPLES ALONG WITH THEIR .JSON AND PNG FILE SIZES (Make sure to include distinctive models with different functions, such as masks, weapons, food, accessories, etc.):

Below I have 3x weapons, 2x foods, 2x accessories, 2x phones, 1x Mask, 1x (plant) furniture, 3x random items, 3x earrings, 1x Hat, 1x Plushie, 2x Glasses

Large Big Katana
JSON: 7 KB | PNG: 2 KB

Blueberry Jam
JSON: 2 KB | PNG: 4 KB
Baseball bat “George Springer”
JSON: 4 KB | PNG: 1 KB

Bo Staff Flag “Valhalla”
JSON: 8 KB | PNG: 4 KB
Mini Portable Camping Grill with fish cooking on grill
JSON: 12 KB | PNG: 3 KB
. Shark Phone
JSON: 10 KG | PNG: 1 KB
Fish Phone
JSON: 3 KG | PNG: 3 KB
“Friendship” Ballistic Mask
JSON: 4 KG | PNG: 2 KB
Kanto Knife
JSON: 6 KG | PNG: 2 KB
Curved Tanto Knife
JSON: 5 KG | PNG: 1 KB
Floral Hair Piece Set
JSON: 3 KG | PNG: 1 KB &
JSON: 3 KG | PNG: 2 KB
Daisuki Yohin Poster
JSON: 4 KG | PNG: 2 KB
Flower Pot
JSON: 11 KG | PNG: 5 KB
Simple Fish Plush
JSON: 8 KG | PNG: 1 KB
Earrings 01, 02, and 03
JSON: 3 KG | PNG: 1 KB,
JSON: 2 KG | PNG: 1 KB, & JSON: 3 KG | PNG: 2 KB
Old lady glasses
JSON: 7 KG | PNG: 4 KB,
Sunglasses
JSON: 5 KG | PNG: 2 KB,
Sun Hat w/ Bow
JSON: 11 KG | PNG: 4 KB,
PONYO phone
JSON: 3 KG | PNG: 3 KB
1712497289144.png1712497298446.png

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
PENDING
Thank you for taking the time to apply, your application has temporarily been placed on pending.

After discussing your application with members of the Media team, we have determined that there are aspects of your modelling that we would like to see you improve on before accepting your application. This includes:

- Mixelling: Mixelling refers to when different elements/faces within one model have different pixel resolutions. It is typically recommended to avoid using noticable mixels.
- Shaping/Texturing: Try to experiment with practicing models to fit into a more vanilla minecraft style or generally more low-res examples.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread