DominoEffectzz

Do you have any previous bans?:
Nope, I have no bans to my knowledge.

What is your timezone?:
EST

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):
Satan#4979

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I have known that if I am inactive, I will be demoted as an outcome.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
My activity on SRP and on the forums is pretty much every day. I am online every day for 4 hours and above on SRP, roleplaying with my friends if they wish to. On the forums, I am looking through it every day to see what's new and what has changed, as in rules, guides, for my applications to be accepted or denied. Besides checking what changed, I usually edit and make my OC(S) Biography to remember certain things about them.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I have played SRP pretty much for a short time. I joined SRP around Jun 22, 2021, and I still enjoy coming online every day or trying to get 2-4 hours, maybe more every day. Due over the months, SRP has changed a lot, and I like it a lot. SRP is one of my favorite servers, and I still don't regret joining my number 1 roleplay server! I have been playing for 4 months and 10 days; I believe, could be more due to I made a Forum account pretty late after I joined SRP officially.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.43193/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-authorization.43166/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-app.41006/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-app.40060/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-app-for-my-alt.44177/ [Accepted]

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
DominoEffectzz- [15][Grade-9]
MiuDevil- [18][Grade-12]

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

My current motivation for becoming a Professor on SchoolRP is to do a different type of roleplay instead of the usual GangRP or CasualRP and other RP types that may be boring due to the lack of interactions I get from them. Another motivation is to teach the college students during school hours as it seems like not enough professors do lessons for them to do some sort of activity; about 1-5 of them are on at a time depending on the time zones and the days they'd appear to host classes for them. I find GangRP boring due to my new interests, and I would like to do something else; maybe something new that doesn't involve a lot of fighting. I would love to engage in different kinds of roleplay that is more of a teacher's view on things during the school hours, the part being a professor seems fun yet challenging depending on the situations I may come across, and I am up for a challenge.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are a system of documentation used to monitor the activity of college students and when they are attending hosted classes. The logs are also used to see who is more active on the server and if they are doing anything as in hosting classes and teaching the students. Also, to keep up with what they have already conducted, another thing is, college professors have to be expected to reach and or complete a quota of 15 classes per month. If they do an extra 10 lessons for the 50,000 yen bonus, you do not receive a paycheck if you do not meet the scheduled 15 classes per month.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Professors are expected to report any misconduct submitted by any college student, with the punishment being the loss of their college student rank. College professors are expected to make sure their students behave in class. As for students, they are expected to treat their classroom setting as they would in an actual life position. Professors are to follow all rules set by the Dean; otherwise, they risk losing their rank. Students are to mind the teacher and are aware that any misconduct they present will lead to punishment. Finally, professors are expected to teach practical lessons while in the classroom. Students are to respect their elders and mind the rules presented on campus. Students are to FearRP any teachers and faculty, meaning they have to abide by their rules and standards.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
Yes, I do have a lot of pretty decent experiences in roleplaying. I have been in and out of clubs and sports, in friend groups that were into detailrping. I found all of these positions in clubs somewhat fun, and I would recommend active clubs for other types of people since they would probably enjoy them also and hopefully have more of a way of roleplaying; I'd say I do have many more experiences of roleplaying and understand all of the ways to engage with people in roleplay. I joined SRP around Jun 22, 2021, and have been playing since, been on SchoolRP for about 4 months and 10 days.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

The tasks that college professors go through are much more complex and strict than the Highschool teacher's tasks, the College-Professors salary would consist of around 450k each month, and if they do more classes, they get a 50k bonus that would be supplied on top of the average wage.

For the 450k salary, you would need to complete a total of 15 classes a month to get the paycheck, and the bonus would also be an extra 10 classes a month to earn 500k. College professors have to be strict; these kids graduated high school, they aren't children anymore, and they should know that by this point in time.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Izuke Takahara is a formal 30-year-old woman who grew up with a standard past. Izuke was born in 1991 back in Tokyo, Japan; She looks like an above-average woman with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She is cute and sweet in general, and what made her unique is that she never let opinions change her appearance even if she seemed scary in others' eyes; she never changed.

She always looked up to her teachers and wondered how it was like to be a professor and help others in education. She is a sweet, caring woman who adores helping everyone out. She enjoys working alongside other individuals like herself. She believes that although she is a teacher, she has quite a learning about her culture. She respects her coworkers and strives to learn as much as she can from them. She believes all students can be taught.

Based on her experience with bullying, she is very cautious around those who try to make fun of each other. Anniston does not believe in tough love but instead will only punish her students if it is indispensable. Something that makes her unique is that she has a somewhat optimistic vibe around her coworkers and peers. She believes that the world is a beautiful place, and although it's full of people who want to do the wrong thing, she thinks that everyone deserves a second chance. Anniston intends to work hard to teach her students that it's okay to be different, and there is always science behind the actions of their surrounding peers. She hopes to continue teaching English to students. Teaching has become a passion of hers, and she wants to continue to teach English wherever she can.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

My character would simply look at the students tell the class, "Please excuse me for a moment, I will be right back. Please don't get up or speak out when I am not in the room, please. Try to work on the passed out pages for your assignment of this class" as she said that she would quietly leave the room and closing the door behind her. She would walk up to the screaming sport-team members and ask why they were screaming and shouting in the halls when she is hosting a class. After they explained why they were loud in the halls, she would ask them politely to stop screaming and to behave low, to lower their voice, or possibly to walk away quietly due to hosting a class at this time.

If they continue shouting or being loud in general, she will simply hand out the first verbal warning from them, disturbing the course, and ask them to be quiet once again. After handing out 3 verbal warnings to them, she will tell them to meet her after school at the detention room due to their immature behavior in the hallways and expected to come there, or further consequences will be actioned, and SLT will be informed of this misbehavior.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won't listen to a word you're saying, What do you do?

If a college student is disturbing the class, she will remind them to behave and mature in class as they are all expected to be mature and not loud as they were as high schoolers. If they don't listen to my character's words, she will stay calm and give the first warning to behave and act like their age as they are adults and not children in any shape or form. After 3 verbal warnings of telling them to behave and act mature, she will be a little more strict and talk slightly louder; as she speaks louder, she will ask them to leave the classroom and come to detention after class. All college students are meant to attend the course and are willing to learn. They are expected to behave in the classroom and listen to the professor; they will receive 3 warnings if they fail to do so; after the 3 warnings, they are told to leave the classroom and expected to be in the detention room after school.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
The female would enter the classroom and approach her desk. She had taken a seat at her desk; she'd straighten the few pencils to the right of her paper, waiting for her students to arrive and be seated before the lessons started.

/me The female would take the assignment copies she had made earlier in the morning and walk down each aisle of the desks in the rows, placing a single copy on each student's desk.

/me The female would walk over to her desk, pulling out a new pen from her drawer. She'd then click the pen once; she'd then take a seat on her chair, remove the ink on the tip, and scribble on a sheet of paper to get the ink running on a separate sheet of paper, about to grade the sheets of papers.

Backstory
Ikue Takahara was born in Tokyo, Japan; her family was a deaf family, only she and her siblings were born of hearing. She had to learn JSL from her parents at a young age to communicate with them more clearly and be surrounded by deaf family members and the deaf community. She was often guided by her parents to be more of an above student and have around high marks in almost all of her subjects; she tried to be determined to make her parents proud and kept at it. She wants to teach students some issues that they all might struggle with, grammar, or creativity for assignments or essays, so she chose English to teach others even though it was hard to understand its grasp initially before she tutored other people.

She studied many different lessons and subjects that past teachers have done, and she started to grasp the subject solely by making notes and having it as a side thing as she wasn't sure if she wanted to become a teacher or a professor of sorts and had other dreams. Her other objective was to become a mentor for students who don't understand Math too well, but that plan has failed due to her not explaining how to do her work on paper. At the beginning of this dream, she became a tutor to many adults and students who have difficulty with English. She earned herself a pretty much well enough wage to travel to Kakakura to have a new life and possibly have a unique opportunity to spread her knowledge to other students who have difficulty in English for a subject.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Ikue Takahara

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Izuke

Preferred Name: Izu, Zuzu

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
6 Years

Working Experience (# of years): 12 Years

Academic Degree: Master's Degree

Year of Graduation: 2020

Major(s):
English Language and Literature
Education
English/Liberal Arts

Minors:
Foreign language
Philosophy

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: JSL

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No, I do not have either or Certificate.

Preferred Teaching Subject: English

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
I wasn't sure if I made the applications that my alt and main have overall, but I added them both just in case.

Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/scw4fThb

Users who are viewing this thread