Alt- rreichii

Do you have any previous bans?:

No, my history is clear of bans.

What is your timezone?

EST

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):

My discord handle is rei#3724.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I understand that I may be demoted due to the reason of being inactive.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I used to be frequently on my oondinee account as I was a school receptionist but have recently resigned. With my other account, I play the role as a sports captain where I need to stay active. Within the forums, I am not on daily though do check on it for important announcements and or to find answers for questions I may have.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:

I first joined SRP on a different account around 2016 where I learned rules/basics of how to play. My activity was on and off (AKA popping in for 5 minutes every four months) throughout the years between then till late December 2020 - early January 2021 when I officially came back, so about nine months actively!

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Rank Request [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/basketball-team-rank-request-rreichii.35881/
Lang Request [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-lang-request-rreichii.36470/

Lang Request [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-lang-request-2nd-attempt-rreichii.36498/

Rank Request [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-boost-rraaacchheeell.37178/

School Employee (Counsellor) [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-employee-application-counsellor-oondinee.38422/

Rank Request [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-boost-oondinee.38734/

School Employee (Receptionist) [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-employee-application-receptionist-oondinee.40478/
Shopkeeper [Pending]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/the-basho-bistro-application-shopkeeper-oondinee.41195/
Lang Request [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/danish-lang-request-oondinee.41569/

Lang Request [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-lang-request-oondinee.41324/

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

Oondinee - Grade-12
Rreichii - Grade-12 Basketball-Captain

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

With the aforementioned fact that I’ve recently resigned from my position as a receptionist, that has yet to mean that I want my oondinee account to go inactive. Playing as a highschooler is fun but I’m already able to do so with my main account. That being said, I’d still like to expand my field of experience here on the server, and since the professor applications are open, why not give it a shot. I have considered becoming a teacher or professor in the past but decided on a school employee. Taking baby steps to this point, I’d like to take on the role.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs are screenshots taken at the beginning/end of class and sent in through a professor logs channel in the academic discord server (a guess as that’s how it works from my experience as a school employee). They are used as proof for activity and that you actually host classes. These logs are of importance as College Academic Administrators will look over them to determine your paychecks (and if you will receive them) having met at LEAST the minimum quota (15 classes).

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. Be respectful. This includes:
  • Listening to the teacher and their instructions.
  • Caring for the school equipment and using them for how they’re intended to be used.
  • Cooperating with and being nice toward your peers.
  • Even when you are off campus.
  1. Wear athletic and appropriate attire when entering the gym.
  2. Do your best. This includes:
  • Participating!!!
  • NOT being on your phone and or other electronics.
  • Bringing a positive attitude.
  1. Go to the restroom BEFORE or AFTER class.
  2. Use common sense!!! The s-word is SENSIBLE, not silly.
Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

The only STRICT roleplay experiences I’ve gained is from SchoolRP. It has helped with my vocabulary and overall writing as well. Through this server, I have roleplayed as a receptionist and sports teammember where I had to take initiative in learning the basics and rules of how to roleplay as well as using detailRP more often.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

College professors are expected to meet the quota of 15 classes per month to receive a paycheck of 450,000 yen. If the quota has not been met, the paycheck will not be received and may have further consequences regarding their position. Upon doing an extra 10 classes (25 classes), professors are able to earn a total and maximum of 500,000 yen.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Physical Appearance:
Majdouline would have jet-black hair, it being lustrous and wavy flowing down to her waist. Her skin tone would be of a tan-honey shade with light brown eyes to complement. Majdouline would often be seen on school grounds wearing joggers and a fitness shirt paired with a good set of sneakers. Around her neck would be a lanyard of her employee I.D. and a whistle.

Uniqueness and Differences:
What differentiates Majdouline from the rest of her co-workers is that she tries (sometimes too hard) to be close to an older sister to certain students, ones that regularly attend her classes. She always tries to stay on trend, but is frequently behind on it. Darn, Majdouline, just stick with your generation.

Outlook on Students:
Like any other modern-day Phys Ed teacher, Majdouline loves to see participation and being a team player. She believes they can all ace her class so long that they put 100 percent of their effort into the activities given to them. Majdouline likes to get to know her students, she respects them and they learn to respect her in that process. It’s also just a part of her trying too hard to be a cool mom. Even so, she doesn’t allow misbehavior and, with ease, will raise her voice.

Outlook on Teachers:
Majdouline treats her co-workers as equals, respecting them. She may even look up to them, especially for advice. With what’s stated, she wishes to be on good terms with all of them and have a possible new friendship.

Personality:

Majdouline can be difficult to figure out, near the Deangelo Vickers category. She can go from “Oh my gosh, hey! How’ve you been?!” to “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING OVER THERE?!” in a matter of seconds, much like Officer Earl from the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Needless to say, she’s a very expressive and spontaneous speaker, often friendly but doesn’t take any BS. Her normal voice is loud, just a benefit to her profession. Might she be one of those people attached to and love hearing their own voice? Possibly, very possible, chances are high. She tries to be that one cool mom, but does it end up working? Absolutely not.

Future Plans:

Majdouline applied for the position of a Phys Ed professor in hopes of educating the youth on how to maintain health. She would like to continue doing so for the next couple of years as well as growing her family. Her retirement dream is to do “tiny-house living” in Australia.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

Majdouline would poisely intervene, making them aware of what should already be obvious; to not be a disturbance toward other students, teachers and ongoing classes. She would then tell them to control themselves and if they wish to continue yelling, to take it outside where it’s a low-traffic zone. If they don’t listen, she would threaten detention (where they would have to either FearRP or PROPERLY delinquent RP).

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

Majdouline would tell them to get back in line with the rest of their peers and await instructions. She would then remind them that they’re not in highschool anymore and expected to behave unless they’d like to be sent back. If continued after the two warnings, detention would be administered. (OOCly, I would take note of the students actions and make the information available for other professors). If it was a recurring behavior for a certain student, the SLT will be notified.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
&dalooked (Student’s name) up and down. . . her facial expression being, honestly hard to describe… let’s go with disturbed. &f”You came to a GYM class wearing that?!” &ashe’d then point at what was, by how she acted, monstrous. &f”You have GOT to come prepared next time. You could HURT yourself!!!” &arepeating it louder for no apparent reason; &f”You could HURT YOURSELF!!!” &ashe’d move her pointing index finger over to the exit. &f”Go change so you can still come participate &oin proper attire &r.”

/me &apaused her speech of instructions, her gaze slowly turning over at the hand in the air. Majdouline’s brows would raise, she looked like she was totally NOT having it. &f”What seems to be more important than letting me finish talking?” &aher expression would quickly change to a smile, now lightly laughing. Was Majdouline the only one finding this humoring? Em-bur-a-sing. &f”I’m just messing with you, dearie!” &ashe’d give the limp-wrist, what’s supposed to be iconic though a middle-aged woman, like herself, made it demode. &f”What’s the matter?” &afinally done doing more than necessary, Majdouline tilts her head awaiting a response.

/me &awas focused, pen in hand scribbling, what seemed from afar, nonsense… possibly even in a doctor's handwriting. Once she peeked her head up, noticing the tired bunch of college students, she’d brightly smile. Majdouline then tilted her head left to right slowly, as if she was studying them. She clasped her hands, making her way to the side of her desk. Once at the designation, Majdouline would throw her arms up, enthusiastically saying &f”Welcome tooo… Theorrryyyyyy!” &ashe’d then give jazz hands. This woman was seriously too happy for it to be the first class of the day.

/me &anodded her head, proud of what she was seeing; all her students lined up doing push ups and in sync- no, scratch that last part. (Student’s name) was NOT in sync and HAS caught Majdouline’s eye. She made her way over, crouching beside them &f”CA’MAWN!!! YOU GOT THIS!!! STAY WITH THE RHYTHM!!!” &ashe sounded just like a father who signed up their son into football to live out their highschool fantasy yelling while sitting at the bleachers.

/me &astood tall, her feet shoulder-length apart. &f”WHY DO I HEAR TALKING?!?!” &ashe then had a 5-second cool down. &f”Await for me to give INSTRUCTIONS, HUH?!” &ashe squinted her eyes, pointing at the three still talking. &a”You three, DETENTION.”

Backstory

Majdouline Kaishaama-Nabi Alioua (nicknamed Maggie… for obvious reasons) was born in the town Dragør of Denmark to a Moroccan father and Korean mother. A few months after birth, Maggie’s mother abandoned her and her father, moving back to Korea with short notice. Majdouline stayed in Denmark until the age of eight, where her father, caring for her dearly, didn’t feel suitable to raise his daughter to the fullest potential. With connections, he sent Maggie to Karakura, a town in Japan where his sister and brother-in-law (AKA Maggie’s aunt and uncle) resided. Once she hit the age of attending college, 18, Majdouline was determined to enroll in one from the US of A! Landing in the states with an acceptance letter in hand, Majdouline finally felt as if her life was coming to a clean slate. She decided to take a course and major in nutrition and health, as well as minoring in physical education and physical therapy. There, Majdouline had as well acquired a man, having a child with him at the age of 20 (It is still a WIP whether they stay together or not). Maggie finished her studies at 22, having a bachelor’s degree. With her new baby in a (sort of) foreign country, she booked a ticket, heading back home to Karakura. Majdouline was able to land a job as a physical the****** and nutritionist. She mainly educated middle-aged folks and elders, such as her aunt and uncle who raised her. By her early 30’s, Majdouline unexpectedly met her half sister, Milani Okum. Although taken by surprise (because who wouldn’t be?!), they got along perfectly, some would even say too well. With Maggie’s son growing older, she realized how important it was to educate individuals at an early age how to maintain their health. This brought her back into college, but locally this time; Karakura’s community college. Being there, she brought her degree up to a doctorate’s, able to start teaching at the place she was taught at… just in time for the new P.E. professor job opening. Was it… destiny?!

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Majdouline Alioua
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Ms. Alioua
Given Name(s): Majdouline
Preferred Name: Prof./Ms. Alioua by students, Majdouline or other name-related nicknames by faculty.

Religious Denomination: N/A, at most spiritual.
Marital Status: Unmarried

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
This is my first time applying for a school-teaching environment though I did take part-time jobs to educate people of all ages proper health maintenance.
Working Experience (# of years): 16

Academic Degree: Doctorate degree
Year of Graduation: 2007

Major(s): Nutrition and health
Minors: Physical education, Physical therapy

Native Languages: Korean, Danish
Other Languages: Japanese, English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes I do
Preferred Teaching Subject: Physical Education

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Awesome application! Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/scw4fThb

Users who are viewing this thread