mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Professor Application

Flauntt

Level 4
What is your Minecraft username?:

Reznym

How old are you?:
(Due to Privacy you may leave this question as 'N/A' if you wish to not disclose your IRL age.)

N/A

Do you have any previous bans?:
I do not have any previous bans.

What Country are you from?:
United States

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Orwick Ruler Of The Elves#4826

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I completely understand that if I am not active I will be demoted.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

-Forums: I’m active on Forums quite frequently either if I’m checking up on an application or if it’s a friends announcement, but apart from that I don’t spend much time on Forums.

-SRP: I’m actually quite active on SRP. I spend about 8-10 hours a day on SRP, and I’m always finding new ways to socialize or make connections. SRP is truly one of a kind, and I mean that in the best way possible.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Role Requests:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/role-request.32048/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/role-request.32064/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/role-request.34558/
Language Applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-for-korean-instead-of-greek.34873/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.33028/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.33021/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.33012/
College Application:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.31562/

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

Personally, I think the main motivation for teaching is that I get a chance to pass on what I know to future generations. While this level of influence has a lot of responsibilities, it does get a fair amount of respect.When I was at school I was quite academically motivated. But many of my close friends were not. I felt that I would like to engage and help students like that. A belief that gaining an education is one of the best social equalizers, giving students more chance to lead successful fulfilled lives.Teaching is quite social compared to engineering which is what I had come from. I get to use the word vicariously in a sentence as I watch other people become successful, knowing I helped in their journey As I love learning, I get the opportunity to acquire as much knowledge as possible.Lastly, as there is so much to teaching, I always have something to do or an area that I can improve.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

I do have a lot of experience in Roleplaying, in fact I’ve been roleplaying for about 3 years and counting. I’ve found that Roleplaying provides a safe environment to encounter these scenarios for the first time, which builds confidence in team members that can help them in their day-to-day roles. I can safely say that SRP has widened not only my Roleplay experience but my Roleplaying skills as well.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs are a way for teachers to track down the amount of classes they have done in a month. Helping them so that they will get the correct amount of pay at the end of a month period. It's a simple system that is helpful in making sure everything is done in the time span of a month. Along with it being a way to keep up with your activity.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. Do not use profanity or any inappropriate language and/or gestures.

2. No phones are allowed unless told otherwise.

3. Do not speak out, raise your hand.

4. Do not touch anything that isn't yours.

5. Clean up after yourself.

6. Leave any drama and negative attitude at the door.

7. Use inside voices, do not yell.

8. Stay seated unless told to move.

9. Come to class prepared and ready to participate.

10. Respect everyone who is in the classroom.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

I have been roleplaying for quite a long time, as I stated before I’ve been roleplaying for about 3 years now. I have roleplayed on many different platforms with many different characters and scenarios. I joined SRP because I wanted to try a new form of roleplaying with another point of view and outlook on the whole topic. In no time I had begun to really enjoy roleplaying on the server. I enjoy the casual roleplay, but I am experienced in 'DetailRP' as on the platforms I used to use most responses were required to get the message and mood across.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

College Professors are required to have 15 classes so they can fill their quota for the month, of course they are allowed to host more. They're also required to of course, teach their students and make the lessons exciting for the students. They also need to log all of their classes so they can receive their salary of 300,00, plus a 50,000 if they host extra classes.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?:

Yui is a 29 year old Korean-American female standing at a height of 5’5. Yui has rosy pink hazelnut hair that falls right above her chest area. You could usually see Yui wearing a light trench coat with any matching outfit. Yui is quite happy and is always confident in what she does, she never second guesses or doubts herself but don’t mistake this with her looking for areas to improve. Yui is very kind but strict with students when she needs to be. She’s always willing to help her students, even if it means giving them more of her time and attention. She’ll make sure that her students are also doing well outside of school or after school hours. Yui gives respect towards everyone around her, including teachers, unless of course they do something that doesn’t deserve respect but instead, a stern confrontation. She’s always looking for ways to lighten up the mood around teachers and coworkers to make their time during school hours even more enjoyable. Yui wanted to take up on the role of teaching because she’s loved to show younger generations what she knows and spread her knowledge wherever she can. Yui will continue her line of work at Karakura and hopefully good opportunities will be waiting there for her.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

I expected this kind of behavior when I decided that I would start teaching, so luckily I came up with a few tactics. I won’t give the members a direct punishment as they can still fix their mistakes, instead I will give the sport-team members a stern warning letting them know that their actions have consequences. If they brush off my warning then I will have to report them to the College-Dean or the Vice-Principal, and will warn other professors and teachers about this group.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

If this situation ever does arise then I’ll give the student a reminder to stop this disruptive behaviour and to pay attention. If the student chooses not to heed my reminder then I will have to resort to kicking them out of the class, however if the student does not want to leave, that’s when I will have to contact the College-Dean or Vice- Principal.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me she’d swiftly walk into the classroom greeting her students “Good Morning!/ Good Afternoon!” she’d say making her way to her desk. She’d sit down on her chair picking up a red biro pen from her cup while looking up every now and then to see which students were present so she could mark them off.

/me She’d get up from her seat quietly so as to not disturb the students. She’d walk down the aisles directing her view down to every student's work making sure they were understanding the topic.

/me She’d stand up from her chair and take a few steps towards the board as she took out a black erase marker and wrote the topic of their lesson. She’d turn back around facing her students and giving them a warm and subtle smile.

/me She’d point her index finger and smile at the student who had their hand up, signaling for them to speak.

/me She’d lean back in her chair with her arms crossed and look around the classroom sternly waiting about 5 more seconds for the class to quiet down.

Backstory:
*********************************d/13cqKrq68wJofELxm7u481oU6M7pYlJgKKjB8z8N1cnc/edit?usp=sharing

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Kim Yui

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss Kim

Given Name(s): Yui

Preferred Name: Yui

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Korean-American

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): Yui has 5 years of teaching experience.

Working Experience (# of years): Yui has 7 years of working experience.

Academic Degree: Ph.D In Sociology

Year of Graduation:

Major(s): Criminology

Minors: Anthropology

Native Languages: Korean

Other Languages: French

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: N/A

Preferred Teaching Subject: Criminology

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): No, I do not have any additional notes about my application.

Do you have any questions?: No, I do not have any questions.

Last edited:

Alcidies

Level 133
Alcidies
Alcidies
Rich
ACCEPTED

Congratulations you have been accepted to College Professor!
I love the subject you are planning to teach, DM Alcidies#6666 for further details.

Users who are viewing this thread