players online

Professor Application.

Aoi

Level 0
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Alzehx

How old are you?:
(Due to Privacy you may leave this question as 'N/A' if you wish to not disclose your IRL age.)
N/A

Do you have any previous bans?:

No.

What Country are you from?:

Originally the Netherlands. Currently in the United States.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):

I do, I do not use it often. YourLocalWhorw#6314

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I’m aware no inactivity means demotion. I will try to be as active as possible.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I have recently just joined, I enjoy rp servers and spend hours online. I understand if I am not a suitable candidate for this since I have only recently started. I will apply again in the near future if that seems to be the case.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

None. This will be my first.

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

[13] [Grade 7]

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

I have the ability to shape future generations. I love teaching people new things. Being able to teach and have my students fully engaged in what I’m teaching is wonderful. Seeing their passion burn within them, is what I love to see. People striving to do their best, pushing themselves to their dreams and giving it their all. That's what I love to teach for. Helping people to expand their knowledge on the world can not only benefit them but others. Passing this knowledge down to many, many others in hopes to create new and better technology and expand our knowledge on those subjects.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

Many. Including, magic, pvp, romance, parent rp, etc. I have done quite a bit. I don’t have much experience teaching.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

They are important for paychecks at the end of the month. You must complete a total of 15 classes, this will also help to show our activity status. If we do not complete our classes we will not get a pay-check and may receive punishment.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. No talking while classmates and teachers are talking.

2. No music unless we are working, this also will add to no phones out unless permitted use.

3. Use indoor voices.

4. Be on time.

5. Finish homework on time.

6. Have a positive attitude.

7. Appropriate language.

8. Be respectful of others' ideas.

9. Keep your workspace tidy.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

I’ve had a wonderful time during RPs, I have experience being a nurse, a doctor, a teacher, a sub teacher, and not a professor yet. Hoping to have that wonderful experience in the wondrous world of teaching. SchoolRP has been very great so far, the people are nice, the chat makes me laugh, and everyone is overall very enjoyable to chat with.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

They must be able to explain the material thoroughly. They must explain it in the best way possible so all students understand. If students have questions I must be able to answer them or provide an answer later but as soon as possible. We do not tolerate inappropriate behavior and should be dealt with accordingly. We must be professional and act that way as we are adults. Don’t go over the same thing within our classes, have variety and try to interact with our students as much as possible. We want to keep our students engaged. Completing 25 classes gives ¥500,000. We are expected to complete 15 classes, completing 10 extra classes gives us ¥50,000. Our pay-check normally consists of ¥450,000. We must log all our classes to receive our correct amount.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

I’m a Dutch/English speaking teacher. I am about 5’5, with long dark black hair, her hair flows past her chest down to her waist.

She’d be wearing something classy or formal. Sometimes wearing a tie. She likes to keep things simple and classy. Her eyes were very welcoming along with her auro, she was a very calm and relaxed teacher.

I take care of my students, I let them speak their minds if they think my work is unfair, I let them come talk to me if there are any problems. I'm open for anything and I tend to be very understanding. I push them to be the very best they can be, I will help them to achieve their goals. Polite, empathetic, socially adept, very warm and welcoming are the generally things I’ve been described as. I plan to continue my work as a professor. Possibly become a Doctor or maybe something simple like finding a partner, having children and living a wonderful life with them. Continuing to help those who really want it to their goals, and push those who have potential but can't see it yet.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

Attempt to calm down both sides for a moment. Asking them what the problem is and being open to both issues they may have. Trying to help make amends between both team members. I will notify the coach of the issue, to make sure they are monitored and have some time apart to reflect on the situation.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

Be clear and calm. Telling them that talking during a lecture isn't allowed and I will ask them to stop. I will ask them if maybe they have a question. If the behavior continues I will ask them to leave the class. Their behavior exceeded what my expectations are and won’t be tolerated.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She’d walked down the isles handing out homework, telling them if they have any further questions they may ask now or later at her desk.

/me She’d watch the class from her desk, looking up briefly to make sure everyone was doing what they were supposed to.

/me She’d walk to the front of the class greeting her students with a smile while asking themselves to get situated. As they do, she goes over some rules and expectations briefly.

/me She’d write on the board what the class will be doing that day, along with the assignments that will need to be completed. She’d smile at them and ask if they had any concerns about the assignments and end dates they may contact her after class.

/me She’d wait patiently in the front of the room for any questions, she’d smile when they would raise their hand. Answering their question in the easiest way possible.

Backstory

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/

Asuna Sakuma was born in a small town in the Netherlands called Edam. She’d spend most of her days painting, studying, and watching over her younger siblings. She was born in 1996 and was born in a family of 7, Sakuma being the oldest.She had a hard time forming a bond with other children in her days, she was very quiet. Those who speak to her would often say she was polite but with a very small voice As she grew up she started taking very small steps towards her goal of becoming a teacher.Her road was tough, her parents had fallen ill and she had to take care of a litter of children on her own till they got better. Nonetheless she continued her path onward in becoming a professor, working and providing for her siblings. She studied many things and took up many jobs in order to help her towards her path to success.

Once her other following older siblings were old enough to help out with the younger ones, she started going to college. There she studied to become a professor. Her dream career since she was young. She hopes to be the best teacher and help her students to great success. Her dream could possibly come true.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Asuna Sakuma

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss Sakuma

Given Name(s): Sun, Saku

Preferred Name: Asuna

Religious Denomination: Agnostic

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Dutch

Current Location: United States

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 5 years on different gaming sights.

Working Experience (# of years): 10 years in general of being a sub teacher and kindergarten teacher.

Academic Degree: Masters of Health Science and Biologist

Year of Graduation: 2013

Major(s): Chemistry, Ecology, Health Sciences, and Biology

Minors: Health Sciences and Ecology

Native Languages: Dutch

Other Languages: English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No, I do not.

Preferred Teaching Subject: Science or Healthcare related subjects.

Extra

Thank you for your time in reading my application. I patiently await your response. If you could, suggest to me what I can improve on or a possible different occupation I could be best fit for.

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A

Do you have any questions?: N/A.

Last edited:

Alcidies

Level 133
Alcidies
Alcidies
Rich
DENIED

- You seem fairly new to SchoolRP, Please take the time to learn the rules, or apply for easier jobs before applying for this one.

Users who are viewing this thread