players online

Professor Application

Tashi Goroku

Level 1

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:

MessyRPP

How old are you?:

(Due to Privacy you may leave this question as 'N/A' if you wish to not disclose your IRL age.)

N/A

Do you have any previous bans?:

No

What Country are you from?:

U.S.A

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):

Moonpawbs#0375

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I understand that if I am inactive I will no longer be a professor and will be demoted back to my previous rank.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I am mostly active when I am not busy. On SRP I am usually active for 2-5 hours, depending on my schedule. For school days, I attempt to be active when I can, but on weekends I am active most of the time.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:

I have been playing SRP for 2 years now, since 2019

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

N/A

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

Grade 12 [18]

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

My motivation for becoming a professor is to help kids achieve their dreams and give them the right knowledge to do so. I want to help them in any way they can, such as if they were in the police force or EMS, they would need to know some type of medical treatment to help others. If they were to become a school employee nurse, they would need to know a lot of medical treatments such as certain medications, wrapping a wound, and treating it.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

Yes, I have a lot of experience in roleplaying with others. I tend to roleplay with others on Minecraft and Roblox. I have taken a big liking to roleplay and I am very detailed with my roleplays. I have been roleplaying for 8 years and I still enjoy it to this day.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs are the way to prove to the Dean to show you have been on and working. It is proof you are not slacking on your job and are getting your classes done. Classroom logs are also one way to get your paycheck. Classroom logs are important because, without classroom logs, there would be no way to get paid, you would be working for free and it would seem you were working for nothing. You would also never have any physical proof of doing your job and working.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

The rules in class that students must carry out

1- Respect your classmates and your teachers

2- There is no food, snacks, or drinks unless permitted to

3- There are no electronic devices granted such as Phones, computers, etc. at any given time unless you have permission

4- Don’t be afraid to ask questions

5- Take responsibility for your education

6- Do not domineer over other students

7- Keep on schedule with your work

8- Come prepared for class

9- Contribute to discussions

10- No foul language or bad attitudes

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

My RP experience, in general, falls on Roblox, in the game called FNAF SL RPS. My RP would contain very detailed actions and speeches. My RP on SRP would be my human character, I tend to be very detailed and specific on what my character is doing to provide a satisfying and enjoyable roleplay.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

The tasks a professor must complete would be to make sure all their students attend the upcoming class that has been hosted. They must make sure their students succeed in their classes and that they understand everything that is being taught. They are to be a mature and proper role model and act as so on school grounds and out of school. A professor is required to host a quota of 15 classes every month, which will equal a paycheck of ¥450,000. Before the month ends, College professors are able to complete 10 more classes for a total paycheck of ¥500,000. If a Professor fails to complete 15 classes every month, it can result in no paycheck and even serious consequences.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Dayton would have Mist Yellow hair that fell just above her waist. Her eyes would shimmer a Baby light blue with a hint of seafoam green. Her height would be 4’10 and her weight would be 90lbs.

Dayton departs herself from others as she never speaks to people she is unfamiliar with as she has major trust issues from her parents. This has stopped her from making many friends or being very social. She can tend to be very disrespectful and rude towards peers she does not know of.

She would usually see students as loud and obnoxious, very improper to her. The reason being is because she was born in England. Dayton was raised to have very proper etiquette and to always behave no matter where she stood.

Her personality would come off as scared, quiet, and soft, but as she gradually warms up to you, she would be hyper and energetic.

Day’s plan for the future would contain her trying her best and teaching herself more about medicine and nursing for citizens. The right type of supplies and procedures that are required to complete medical work has been her dream since she was a child.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

I would go up to them, politely asking them to quiet down in the halls as it could be disturbing classes. If they fail to do so and continue their obnoxious behavior, I will give them a warning, saying that they were being very obnoxious in the halls and I would ask them again to quiet down. If this does not work and they continue their behavior, I would inform them that they have after-school detention and failure to show up will lead to consequences. After I inform them, I would go to the Vice-principal (Or whoever is on at that moment) and inform them of the upcoming detention for those students.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

I would ask the student to quiet down and pay attention, letting them off with a verbal warning. If the student continues their disruptive behavior, I would ask them once more, sounding much more serious and disappointed as I expected more from them. If the behavior continues, I would inform the student of further detention. After class, I would go to the Principal (Or whoever is on) And inform them of the student’s behavior and detention.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She would cleanse her hands in germ-ex, rubbing it evenly throughout her hands. She would then brush her hair back, fixing everything that was needed before opening the door and welcoming every student inside with a smile and a calm wave.

/me She would stack the papers, making sure they were all even before placing each one down on the desk, arranging them if needed. She would then grab a piece of chalk, writing out the daily objective onto the board. She would then grab a wipe, wiping the access chalk off her hands, and turning to face the class.

/me She would close her mouth, turning around and clapping her hands twice, “Quiet down class, we are getting too loud” She would then turn back to the board, continuing to write down the work swiftly.

/me She would gaze over the class at her desk, her hand resting calmly on the corner of the hardwood, watching for any struggling students. She would then clap her hands, “Okay class, (#) minutes till the bell! And remember do not rush! You will have plenty of time to finish!” She would then sit down in her chair, a small creak would fill the room as she began typing on her computer.

/me She would bend down, reaching underneath the tables, grabbing any remaining trash on the floor. She would then walk over to the trashcan, dropping the trash into the bucket. Her hand would swipe the cleaning spray off her desk, grabbing a rag with it. She would then spray each desk, wiping it off swiftly. She would then begin to set up the classroom for the upcoming class.

Backstory

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.

Upon the day of June 21, 2003, down in London, England, a little girl was born. Her parents were known as Angelica Grey and Dominic Grey. This little girl was given a name known as Dayton, Dayton Grey. She was named after her mothers sister, who had passed away that same day. The family seemed perfect and always got along, that is until Dayton had turned 6. On Dayton’s 6th birthday, her father had gotten her a doctor’s uniform with a stethoscope and all. Dayton would play doctor every day, even going to work with her father to up her imaginary medical skills. As of Dayton’s 8th birthday, her father had left her family behind, leaving them for a different woman. This had left Dayton upset, but more persistent to accomplish her dream of being just like her father. Dayton had been brought down by her mother many times, despite her mother never being there for her anymore. After 3 years, Dayton had to get a good-paying job to pay for her own house. Her mother was fired because she always came in late and she no longer had any income. This had left Dayton tired and always late for school in the mornings. Her teacher began to get concerned and questioned Dayton about her absences, Dayton just said her alarm never went off in the morning, lying straight to her face. 4 years later, Dayton had turned 15. Her mother had decided to take her out for a drive and ended up passing out. Dayton had no idea how to drive a car and they ended up crashing into somebody. Dayton woke up in a hospital bed, tired and dizzy, the nurse had come in with many doctors. As they surrounded her, Dayton began to hyperventilate and freak out. She had clutched the sides of the bed as the nurse informed her that her mother had not made it. Dayton had felt no shame and decided to sit up, the nurses and doctors streamed out as she slouched over, wincing at the scars on her body as she ate the food in front of her. A week later, Dayton was allowed outside of the hospital to find out she had been evicted from her home. Dayton had begun to cry until she remembered her father’s words when she was younger, “The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.” These words hit her as she studied and worked towards her dream. After 3 years of studying and working very hard, she had only hoped to become a professor, to teach other people what medical was like. She had worked for 5 years but had only taught people for 3. She had taught kids at the school she worked at about medical as she was a helper to the nurse. Kids would adore her and ask her many questions about medical things and what to do in certain scenarios. This made her fill up with joy until she sadly had to leave that school. She began working for 2 years at a nursing home, hosting bingo games, finding lost items, helping with medication, and many other things. Her father’s words still rang in her head when she felt the need to give up, and when others brought her down, it would only push her to work harder.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Dayton “Day” Grey

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Day/Dayton

Preferred Name:

Day (For friends and/or fellow colleagues)

Miss Day (For students)

Religious Denomination: Christianity

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: British

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 3 years

Working Experience (# of years): 5 years

Academic Degree: Medical Degree

Year of Graduation: 2018

Major(s): Health Psychology, Medical Anatomy, Math, Culinary Arts

Minors: History and Science

Native Languages: British, Japanese, English

Other Languages: N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No I do not

Preferred Teaching Subject: Medical

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): Nope! I tried my hardest so hope you enjoy it!

Do you have any questions?: None whatsoever!​

Alcidies

Level 133
Alcidies
Alcidies
Rich
DENIED

- Your motivational questions were lacking, as well as you have never had any teaching experience.
- Attempt applying for Teacher, or another school related job

Users who are viewing this thread