No

What is your timezone?:

Central

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):

Skorched#0843
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes I acknowledge that with inactivity comes demotion
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

My activity on the server was mainly just talking to people making friends then going to class and building Rp situations off that stuff But I believe that I will have way more then enough knowledge to carry these situations.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
a little bit more then a year.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

12th Grade

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

My motivation is that back when I was taking this class I loved the class itself and the teacher did a amazing job on teaching it and I am just Inspired and motivated to teach more people about this amazing subject I absolutely love this subject and I think more people will love it too.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom Logs are the proof that a class went on and that a professor hosted it these are important to show that a professor was there and so that they can get there paycheck at the end of the month.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Maintain professionalism in the classroom and even outside
Ensure students are focused and safe in the classroom
Log all classes so that I can obtain my paycheck at the end of the month and meet my quota
To remain mature and respectable at all times and if problems do arise to handle them calm and mature as a professor should.
Treat everyone the same and not hand out special treatment.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

In school RP it as consisted of going to class RP and hanging out with friends and stuff ranging from parties to just studying for a class
Outside SchoolRP it bounces everywhere I have done it in so many different cases I've done it in Unturned,garry's Mod,terraria I use to rp on so many different games and I loved it so much.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

A college Professor can earn 450,000 per month by completing the minimum amount of classes of 15 classes in a month by doing 5 more classes they may add 50,000 to their paycheck adding up to 500,000 that month a college professor is tasked with several things teaching what they are assigned to teach they have to guide the students in a way that keep them focused on the subject cause yea you can just pass by teaching them not caring and say "I'm just doing my job" but it would be better to purposely try to engage them and make sure they are absorbing every small bit of information. They also need to have the ability to deal with students in a mature way and always show maturity and patience.
Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?
Takara live in America for the past 5 years working as a nurse in a trauma Level II hospital and loved his job but he wanted something less fast paced because working at the 2nd most highest trauma level hospital had him constantly stressed so he moved back to here and wanted to become a professor for Health occupations because he enjoyed being a nurse so much he wanted to spread his knowledge and adventures to other students and hopefully encourage them to join the amazing career field. Takara sits at a height of 5'9 and has a medium skin tight fade looking haircut with dirty blond hair he is healthy looking but defiantly isn't the more muscular type. Takara is the type of person that loved making connections in his job like when he met the more elderly people he would help and they would tell him the most crazy stories that's what he build his job on he loved these amazing connections he would make through his work that is why he was so inspired to go into teaching

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
Takara would quickly walk over to the group of sport team members and ask what is happening he would learn what they were shouting about before he did anything you always make sure the scene is safe and that nothing bad is happening. After that he would firmly tell them to quiet down and have some manners for the people around them. Takara would then tell them that if this issue would happen to continue that he would have to put them through more disciplinary actions to help fix the problem after quieting them down takara would ask them to split for the time being so nothing sparks up right after he leaves.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
Takara would tell the rest of the class to go on silent study then ask the student to walk outside with him. After they are both outside he would ask if everything is ok after finding out what caused this he would ask if he is willing to start listening and actually participate in the class after asking that depended on his answer he would bring them back into class then resume class as it was before trying his hardest to not make a scene for the student that was causing the commotion.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me

/me would rise from my chair grabbing the Health occupations book from my desk I would then begin to say "Everyone get out your 2nd health occupations book and turn to page 67 this unit is about how to use the hospital stretchers and how to move people on them without injuring them more"
After waiting for everyone to get there books out I would start to read from page 67

/me

/me would look at the clock realizing that the test only has 13 minutes left and I need to warn everyone I would breath in and let out a brief "Everyone reminder that you have 13 minutes left" After warning everyone of the time I would sit back into my chair and resume marking the tests that I already have going from paper to paper marking and checking answers.
/me

/me Would look towards the back of the class and see a hand raised I call on the student and the student says "I had a question about practice question #3" I walk over to the student to see him pointing at question C asking about the correct way to push a patient forward on the stretcher I would then say "Remember what I said the correct way to push a patient forward is is to use the back side of their legs to push them forward so you are not hurting a arm or other body parts"

Backstory
Takara was born June 21, 1996 he was born in the small town of
Tonoshō here there was not much to do or accomplish so his family was set to being below the average income his life time goal was to be able to go back and supply for his family but after his dad has passed he felt lost and moved towns after moving towns he found himself in a lot of classes he didn't care about he was just passing time till he was graduated. That was until he was in health occupations class with a transfer teacher from America named mrs.evhardt the way this teacher taught her classes with having stories connected to everything and had such a engaging way to teach inspired him so much and put light back into his life. He was inspired to go into the medical field and to later want to become a teacher. after college he later moved to America to go to a trauma Level II hospital in California he would later spend 4 years there then move back to japan for the stress because he could not take how fast paced the job was for that long. While in America he met so many amazing people that pushed him forwards towards his dream he went through so many things Loss, heartbreak, happiness and met so many amazing people and even lost some. When he got to America at first he was so lost till he met his best friend Alex Lamble, Alex Lamble was the owner of a sub sandwich stop he would always go to for his breaks they went through everything together takara was even the best man at Alex's wedding. Later on with them being friends Takara told him that he wanted to move back to japan and Alex was fine with it Alex even mentioned opening up more sub branch restaurants so he said that he would come with takara. Takara thought he was insane to give up that much to make more branches but that is what he did and it is working out so far and that is how Takara and Alex Lamble ended up being back at this school

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life.
In Takara's past life he grew up doing odd jobs just to sc**** by and put food on the table after the passing of his dad he went through medical school to become a nurse after that he moved to America to go to a level 2 Trauma hospital he was there for 4 years being basically a assistant to the doctors in high stress situations. The stress eventually became too much so he went back to college to get his teaching degree which was a bit easier cause he already had general studies stuff done after getting his teaching degree he started to learn the job as being a teachers assistant at a school in a small town called Cuba after finishing his teaching assistant position he moved back to japan to look for positions and he eventually found this one and he applied to the position and landed a position as a Health occupations professor

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Takara Ryuu
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr
Given Name(s):

Takara
Preferred Name:

Takara

Male
Religious Denomination:

Christian Nondenominational
Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:

Japanese
Current Location:

Karakura High

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

1 year of teachers assistant 1 year of teaching
Working Experience (# of years):

4 Years of Nursing
2 years of teaching

Academic Degree:

masters In nursing

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Trauma Nursing, School Nursing,
Minors:

Nutrition, Psychology

Native Languages:

Japanese and English
Other Languages:

None

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

No
Preferred Teaching Subject:

Health Occupations​

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/3dby2VHx

Users who are viewing this thread