PROFESSOR HIGHSCHOOL INTERCOM

wethecreature

Level 93
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
IGN: wethecreature
DATE: 3/12/23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Give Professors the ability to use the Highschool Intercom and vice versa
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: Sometimes Professors or Teachers need to call down a student that isn't in the grades they teach, or make an announcement to a different part of the school... It just makes things easier

cho0ii

Level 169
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
+1

I remember when I was professor and high school kids annoyed me, it was really annoying to get an announcement out on the intercom after they run away.

Ashtetic

Level 52
Ashtetic
Ashtetic
Omega+
Wanted to add more to this , I feel as if the suggestion should go to both ways to make It more fair ,

For teachers they should as well be able to see the college intercom as the professors should be allowed to see the high-school intercom / have access to It. Like said what if you need to call up a student in either college or high-school but cannot do so? Having to ask another faculty employee to call them up for them is just sometimes Overall can get a bit annoying to do! Was previously a teacher on my alternate account in the server and had a situation similar to this where I had to call someone over the intercom for detention but it was a bit challenging to have called them up due to them being in the college side of the server.

wethecreature

Level 93
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
Wanted to add more to this , I feel as if the suggestion should go to both ways to make It more fair ,

For teachers they should as well be able to see the college intercom as the professors should be allowed to see the high-school intercom / have access to It. Like said what if you need to call up a student in either college or high-school but cannot do so? Having to ask another faculty employee to call them up for them is just sometimes Overall can get a bit annoying to do! Was previously a teacher on my alternate account in the server and had a situation similar to this where I had to call someone over the intercom for detention but it was a bit challenging to have called them up due to them being in the college side of the server.
sorry, I was too lazy to right that, I just said vice versa haha

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- If you want to get the attention of someone in Highschool as a College Professor, you can ask a School Employee to intercom for you as they rightfully have access to both as they work for the school as a whole, rather than College or Highschool.​
- The reason we prevent this is to avoid more spam than is already being done over the intercom, along majority of announcements not having anything to do with Highschool from a Professor (for example).​

Users who are viewing this thread