10/10

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Nope never! Hope to keep it that way

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Of course!

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Nurse!

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
I’m applying for the Nurse role! Nurses care for and watch over injured or ill students while the school day is passing. While they can’t do as much medically as EMS can.. They can be rather helpful during the school day! Removing splinters, patching up cuts, and sc****s, caring for illness, etc.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I’ve been a professor since roughly last fall and joined SRP in fall 2021

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I was looking to apply for a nurse for a while and figured since I’ll be leaving the professor faction soon, I’d put this out there just in case! being a nurse seems like a fun job..

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Third language Application - Accepted
JSL Application - Accepted
French language application - Accepted
Spanish Application - Accepted
Natsuo Hideki | Height Application. - Accepted
Russian Application - Denied
Russian 2nd try - Denied
Norwegian Application | ToobToob - Accepted
Korean Application - Denied
Korean Application #2 | Toobyyy - Accepted
JSL Application - Accepted
Height Application | Toebeann - Accepted
Russian Application # 4 - Accepted
Height Application! ! ! ! - Accepted
7’1 Application!!! - Denied
7'1 Application 2.0 - Accepted
Woundedelk | Environmental Science Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
Professor QP, Grade-12

────────────

Situations

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

First of all, he’d flat-out ignore the insults. (He already knew he was pathetic anyway lol.) He’d wait for them to finish their little spheal before telling them that if they were planning on disrespecting school staff, they should do it in private, where they can’t hear! Then he’d give em a smile and turn on his heel! It wasn’t worth giving detention over.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Oh dear! He’d walk up, wider strides to reach them quicker. After placing himself between them he’d then scold both of them. ‘You’re adults and role models for those younger than you. Had you chosen to do such an act off of school grounds you’d be in cuffs and not in detention. Please think of your actions next time you decide to settle your issues in such a beastly manner.’ Then he’d hand them both their little paper slips!

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
He’d scold them mildly. If they continued he’d bring it up with SLT as soon as possible. Someone working with children shouldn't be acting in such a manner. It could rub off on the students! We want the next generation to be better than the one before it, after all.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
He’s playful, but not inappropriately so. Taking his break quietly and respectfully to others. He takes his breaks, maybe has a few little conversations with work friends on the way and exits!

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
sat the ill student down, placing a gentle hand on their forehead to see if they were running hot, or even too cold! He went from there, giving them a small trash bag, and grabbing his own thermometer to get an exact temperature. If too hot, he'd place a cold rag on their head, and let them rest in the nearest cot.

/me finally reached his destination, crouching next to the injured student on the floor. He’d look them over, checking for cuts, scratches, or even broken bones. Once assessed he’d carefully lift them to run back to the nurse's office where he was able to further treat the student with bandaids, bandages, and rubbing alcohol.

/me sighed, sitting on the bed in front of his patient. He spoke in a soft, fatherly tone- “It’s going to hurt, but only for a moment, I’ll need you to stay as still as you can.” He’d reach up to place his hands on their nose, giving a comforting smile before counting to three, on two he snapped their nose into place! He comforted the student and let them sit for a moment longer, before releasing them back out into the world!

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Julein Santorini Genet

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Preferred Name: Mr. Genet, Julein

Age (Minimum is 25): 29

Academic Degree: Bachelors
Major(s): Environmental Science
Minors: Biology, Child Development

Nationality: French

Known Languages: French, Japanese

Backstory
When Julein started high school he was rowdy and disobedient. Starting fights and pulling harsh pranks. Even though he and his aunt had been so close before, they grew further apart as the years passed. In 11th grade, poor Jules got in a huge fight with another student, thus landing him in deep trouble with his Aunt. Julein spilled all of his emotions to his aunt that night, everything that's been happening with his friends and adopted family. How Nozomi had begun ignoring him because of her girlfriend, and Freddy was never around anymore.
Not long after that was when he got burned. Julein was kidnapped and taken to the mainland, where he was burned for something or other that he’d stolen. The burns removed the use of his left eye and made him feel horribly embarrassed about his appearance. Julein often stayed still after that, he’d become much more reserved as the days went on until he met Odette. Odette took him and made him her dog, forcing him to lick his own blood off a knife, as well as carving a large pentagram into his left thigh. She had a hold on him for a very long while, and most likely still would have for long after he’d left Karakura. When his pent-up rage finally snapped, he managed to knock out some stranger who’d insulted him. That’s how his eye was taken. They lured him away and four men pounced on him, knocking him out before stabbing him in the eye, causing the surgeons to remove it entirely.
Soon after, He left Karakura, finding a newly opened desire to teach, which led to his previous job as a professor, and steering students in the right direction. He knew what would happen if students went the way he had, and so he wanted to help, and correct it perhaps. Now that he’s been a professor, he’s realized it’s not something he can manage. Recently he’s been spending much of his time in the nurse's office, finding a liking to helping students inside and assisting the nurses. He’s much more humble nowadays, preferring to sit back and help, rather than be on the front lines.

Motivation for Joining KHS: Since I’ve already joined, my motivation for switching to a nursing position was that teaching classes were merely too stressful. Planning well-thought-out lessons only for me to not get through half of them was just a little too much for me. aha..

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
I’ve been working as a professor for several months now, and before that, I worked in California at a high school.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I’m a team player. I can work well with other nurses if any should be on duty, and since I've several rowdy children of my own I know how to handle myself. I’ve got at least 8 years of experience working with kids around KHS’s age group.
────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
I know that the nurses' roster is full... but I thought I'd put this out here just incase!

Do you have any questions?: No questions!

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.

You may re-apply in 7 days.

Users who are viewing this thread