Level 32
Community Team
Builder
RandomlyAccepted
RandomlyAccepted
Omega+
IGN: RandomlyDenied / RandomlyAccepted
DATE: 7/14/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Very simple suggestion! I think that teachers and professors should have door perms to the nurses office like the other faculty staff.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: Sometimes when someone needs to go to the nurses office and a nurse isn't online or another school faculty is busy/not online it can be really annoying trying to help them when you can't access the nurses office. Most of the time you just use the bench outside but if there is multiple students it can be very chaotic. It can also be easier when the nurse is busy and there is another injured student.

(Note: I don't know if this was suggested before, sorry if it was I just didn't see it)

Morke

Level 38
lMorek
lMorek
Rich
+1/-1

it may mean that we allow door perms for teachers/professors for reception and library, as well as employees for classrooms, 50-50 for everybody and it can be easily abused.

however, really good idea

robinzee

Level 22
robinzee
robinzee
Rich
+1
It's a good idea, not much else to say about the suggestion itself. It makes sense the faculty would be able to enter the room, I'm all for it.

+1/-1

it may mean that we allow door perms for teachers/professors for reception and library, as well as employees for classrooms, 50-50 for everybody and it can be easily abused.

however, really good idea

What do you mean by "It can be easily abused"? School Faculty roles are applied for, and there isn't much to gain by being able to enter the nurse's office at any time for no reason.

Morke

Level 38
lMorek
lMorek
Rich
What do you mean by "It can be easily abused"? School Faculty roles are applied for, and there isn't much to gain by being able to enter the nurse's office at any time for no reason.
I was referring more to the number of students who would be inside the nurse office. If we give door perms to the teachers/professors, and if we count the number of students who need to be in the nurse office, there would be a lot of people, and I think it will give a lot of work for the nurses. At least that's my point of view, but I'm neither against it nor for it, just my opinion ^-^

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
roles are applied for
You will be surprised from the people who abusing their employee role/their teacher role/professor role, this is why I'm going by
-1, +1
anyway Im a teacher, and it's not hard to ask an employee to open the door

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
+1
I’ve already previously given employees and teachers permission to the council door, it takes less then 3 seconds to add groups.

with the employees who abuse the door perms for no reason, it’s not hard to report it to a staff member and mention they must have a respective and proper reason to be in there.

RandomlyAccepted

Level 32
Community Team
Builder
RandomlyAccepted
RandomlyAccepted
Omega+
and it's not hard to ask an employee to open the door
Yeah I know that but sometimes the only employee that may be on is AFK or doing something or there isn't any on at all

it may mean that we allow door perms for teachers/professors for reception and library, as well as employees for classrooms
I don't really see why would need to allow perms to the reception and library. The nurses office makes a lot more sense as its an area where students access vs the reception and library where it only the allowed roles.

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
When I was an employee they added this to make it easier to use, I guess something got changed. +1 what the very snazzy Customable said.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted

- Teachers & Professors will be given access to the door, however they are not permitted to roleplay as a Nurse or use first-aid on students.​

Users who are viewing this thread