Project: Vocaloid

5SHU

Level 101
5SHU
5SHU
Omega

Screenshot 2024-03-03 173331.png

PROJECT: VOCALOID​

Project: Vocaloid is a fan-club set up around the countries, and here is Karakura's turn. It has been set up by ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇.

"Hello, I am ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇, and I am a member of this splendid Fan-Club, I have always been a fan of this Fan-Club. Considering the fact, my Mother, and Father have been in this club for such a long time.. Ah, I'm getting off topic.. I invite you to our Fan-Club, where you can meet some fellow.. 'special' people that are just like you!"

'5-Star Reviews given to us, by our members!'

"Excellent experience, I loved all the members, I also found my love, my fellow lesbian love."

"Five stars, being part of this club changed my LIFE! I was a homeless person beforehand, only knowing a little about Vocaloid things beforehand, but once I joined they gave me a home, some food and money!"

"I luv, tis club!"

1710036906418.png

"My name is Archeon, I am the Co-Lead of the fan-club that is situated in Karakura, considering the fact that I've been a fan for many, many years and has gotten me the Co-Lead. It really shows me how gracious our leader is, since ever since I joined this club, it's changed my life entirely. I thank my leader, and ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ for giving me this chance."

Users who are viewing this thread