mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Prolonging's Counsellor Application

prolonging

Level 1
Out Of Character Information.

What is your Minecraft username?

Prolonging

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?)

I do, my discord username is gqsii

What is your time zone?:

My time zone is GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)

Describe your activity on the server:

I would rate my activity on the server as a 8/10. I rate it as this due to personal life such as school, etc.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

No, I haven't been banned in the timeframe of playing SchoolRP.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I wholly acknowledge that if I become inactive at any point after becoming part of the faculty faction, I will be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

The school employee role that I am applying for is counsellor.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A counsellor is a main face that you see when entering the school, Your roles are to ensure that all members of Karakura are greeted respectfully, to answer any calls you may get regarding students safety, feelings etc. or to use the intercom accordingly and appropriately. You must ensure teachers are informed about the students and other staff on school grounds in case of any emergency that could occur during school hours. As a counsellor, you manage who knows about the situations students tells you about, talk to students, ask how their days are, and ensure that the safety measures and rules of school are followed accordingly. In other words, a school counsellors main focus should be to make the students and faculty members feel welcomed while staying on top of the tasks given to them at the start of the day as well as ensuring that all students are safe and in a safe environment.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

As of now, I have been playing SRP for 4 years. I mostly focused on the crime faction of SchoolRP and wanted to change things up, broadening my experience on the server. Recently, I have begun to do P2L roleplay, detailing my actions with everything I can and putting my all into them. During my years of playing on the server, I have seen how roleplay can change, the detail that players put into it, and how each faction is different in their own special aspects. My main motivation for joining the School Employee Faction would be that I am currently training to be a teacher in my day-to-day life, and I feel that the counsellor job on the server would help me get an insight into a school day.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

I would like to join the school employee faction as the character which I'm applying as through her involvement in her siblings' education, Nyoko is able to make a positive impact her life journey and is able to be a somewhat "supportive environment" at home. Similarly, my roles as a receptionist and becoming a teacher allow me to gain insights into the world of education and prepare me for a career as a teacher. By actively engaging in these experiences, both Nyoko and myself are taking steps towards achieving our goals and making a difference in the lives of others through education.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

I have applied in the past but I am unable to gain access to the forums account, I emailed support about it and haven't heard anything since.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

1. Nyoko V. Santos > Grade-12 [Prolonging] - This will be the character I am applying with.
2. Ichika Shizumi > College, Bachelors Degree [Prolonging]

Situations.

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Nyoko's soothing presence and empathetic nature would hopefully help the student feel at ease, allowing them to express their thoughts and feelings without fear of judgement. With patience and understanding, Nyoko listened attentively, offering words of encouragement and support. She would attempt to encourage the student to explore their emotions and thoughts, guiding them towards finding healthy coping mechanisms and solutions to their problems. Through her kindness and wisdom, she allowed the troubled student to confront their challenges, instead of threatening them with an immediate detention, she decided to help the student.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Nyoko's intervention not only prevented the altercation from escalating further but also demonstrated her strong leadership skills and ability to handle conflicts in a calm and professional manner. By addressing this issue promptly and fairly, she set a positive example for the students and showed them the importance of resolving conflicts peacefully. Then she would naturally, since they fought, give them both a detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Nyoko decided to have a conversation with her colleague regarding their risky behaviour in the workplace, emphasizing the importance of stopping such actions as it gives a bad reputation on the school, faculty and to the students. She made it clear that if the behavior persisted, she would not hesitate to include higher management.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Nyoko undoubtedly had a contagious energy that lit up the employee break room, her bubble personality shining through in every conversation. Despite her slight touch of sarcasm, she had a way of effortlessly lifting the spirits of those around her, making her a cherished presence during break times.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me she would take a seat at the table, leisurely savoring her drink while engaging in lively conversations with her colleagues. With a contagious enthusiasm, she attempted to brighten everyones day with jokes and laughter.

./me hearing a teachers voice over the radio, requesting her to call a student to the front desk, urgency in the tone of how the teacher was speaking was evident. Feeling encouraged, Nyoko would quickly locate the student in question, relaying the message. Hearing the intercom buzzing as she made her way through the hallways, eager to assist in any way she could.

./me determined to provide thorough responses to the KPD's inquiries regarding a specific group of students, she made it her mission to address each question with care and attention to detail, ensuring that all information given to the officers was accurate and helpful.

In-Character Information.

Full Name (First & Last only):

Nyoko Venanzi-Santos

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mrs.

Preferred Name:

Nyoko Venanzi

Age (Minimum is 25):

Female

Academic Degree:

Bachelors

Major(s):

I have a major degree in psychology as talking to people and understanding them has always interested me, it plays part in everybody's day-to-day lives.

Minors:

I have two minor degrees, one in sociology and the other in education. These were always the ideas I had to gaining the major degree in psychology.

Nationality:

Japanese!

Known Languages:

As of now, I only know Japanese and Italian. I've always wanted to learn Mandarin!

Backstory

As a child, Nyoko had always been a bright girl; she had an infectious energy about herself. Growing up in a small town, Nyoko was the oldest of her two other siblings, Nova and Valentina. Unfortunately, her parents had worked late shifts at work, leading Nyoko to act as the grown-up for both of her siblings; she'd develop a nurturing side to her. Each day after school, Nyoko would make sure that her siblings had been given homework from their teachers at school, or she'd make her own homework up for them! Despite being a nurturing figure to her siblings, Nyoko would always take time out of her own day to help her siblings with their homework whenever she was asked. Guiding Nova and Valentina through each question with patience and ease, ensuring that they understood the questions they had been assigned in the homework. As Nyoko began to grow older, she'd develop a love for knowledge and want to learn more. She'd find herself in the middle of Karakura, a city known for its education. Doubtful about leaving her home town behind, she'd focus on her studies, eventually gaining her minor degrees in sociology and education and, a few years into it, a major in psychology. Outside of school, Nyoko could be found as a bold yet welcoming woman, wanting to experience new things and hopefully making friends along the way. Years passed, and Nyoko had tutored people, approaching their tasks with an understanding of how to help them understand their work. Today, Nyoko continued to study, working hard to eventually get an understanding of what job she wanted to stick by in her future, looking back at how her life was as a child with her siblings in her home town. Even though she may have left her hometown, it made her who she is today. She keeps in contact with her siblings occasionally.

Motivation for joining KHS (Character perspective):

Through my school days, I studied with multiple teachers who guided me through anything that I didn't understand; they were patient and understanding with me. I often spoke to them about becoming a teacher, but realising this wasn't what I wanted, I asked them about the different roles in the school system and decided to try out being a counsellor! Their support made me want to apply for the job and pay them back as a sort of thank you. My upbringing back home wasn't the greatest, but it helped me learn patience and provide guidance to people who needed it the most. The teachers helped me learn that kindness helps people in any kind of situation, giving them the support they need. I hope to make a difference in someone's day, a good difference.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I personally think that each and everyones chances of getting the job should be fair. However, I think that I should be accepted as I can guarantee that I will be an active member of the faculty team, that I will always give roleplay scenarios my full attention and dedication. I am a good communicator, always going out of my way to help other people as best as I can. I have a wide experience with education and would like to further it.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

N/A

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction. Congratulations on being accepted, please DM me on discord so we can get started!
- ozinth

Users who are viewing this thread