I join everyday for atleast 3 hours.
Do you have discord?
Yes i do its: '"ProofSnakeZz#6368"
Do you have a microphone?
Yes
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No i havent
Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes! i can ensure that my play time at the moment is: "37 Days 16 hours".
Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, Buts thats ofcourse part of the Roleplay.
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
Making sure the students behave during lunchtime and ofcourse keeping the Cafeteria clean.
And ofcourse giving Colleagues a helping hand.
Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Im sorry i havent.. But i know the school rules and the SchoolRP rules. And im always open to learn something new.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Apart from SchoolRP i play sometimes GtaV Roleplay. But not really anymore because i like schoolrp more.
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Yes, Making sure the students behave in the Cafeteria and keep everything clean.
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
Ill try to calm down the student and ask the student why him or her is cursing. Ill tell them to behave them self. Ill report the situation to an higher school staff.
You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would ask why i have to do the hazadrous job. If its important ill do the job immediately and do my best to finish it.
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
If there is an school employee is doing dangerous or doing something weird, Ill help them remind that they are in a school and that they have responsibility.
[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Lau Kaku
Chosen Job: Lunchtime Monitor

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I want to help students where they need. Helping them to keep everything clean.
Ill assist higher school staff if they need an helping hand.
So this school stays safe and happy for everyone.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

Im alot online and try to be online as much as possible. Im really helpfull and want the best for everyone.
I feel like i can be really a good addon to the team. I want to prove that i can take this job and will take my responsibility. Im open for new things and to learn new things so i can improve my self.

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied
- Your application could have been better. You could have at least put spaces in between each sentence and included more information. Sadly you won't be making the cut today. Nonetheless, we appreciate you applying.

Users who are viewing this thread