_Mediioocre
_Mediioocre
Rich+
IGN:
_Mediioocre
DATE:
October 21st
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I wanna suggest a command that allows you to leave a property you have perms to without having the owner or an apartment admin removing you, and it could automatically remind you that you can't get access the apartment anymore without being added, for example:
/property leave [IGN]
REMINDER! YOU WILL HAVE TO BE RE-ADDED TO HAVE ACCESS TO THIS APARTMENT, CLICK HERE IF YOU ARE SURE YOU WANT TO LEAVE [CLICK HERE]
or something along those lines
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

I think its a command simple enough to add and useful enough to be used by a decent amount of people
It could also make things easier if your character moved out of a friend's place but that player is unable to log on and remove you from the apartment​

Ruin

Level 102
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
+1
this'll also make it so that when your other character gets arrested, your buddies atleast wont get their apts raided for no absolute reason (kpd just has better eyesight !)

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
Neutral / -1
Real talk, I don't think anybody would use this command.
+1
this'll also make it so that when your other character gets arrested, your buddies atleast wont get their apts raided for no absolute reason (kpd just has better eyesight !)
KPD doesn't raid apartments for no reason, and if they do it's not the KPD to blame for it. It's who fills out the warrant. Doing /apartment leave also wouldn't stop the KPD from raiding your property if they needed to before

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+

This could easily be abused by players just for the reason above this comment.

All it takes is for someone's character to get arrested then they go back to the property and remove keys so KPD can't raid. Not much of a good idea in that sense.

I also don't see why you'd necessarily need to be removed from an apartment even if someone can't log on. It's not like you're being harmed in any way by being on their apartment list.

Users who are viewing this thread