Protien Drinks for Stat Level-Ups.

Mio Kofune

Level 1
MioKofune
MioKofune
Rich
IGN: MioKofune
DATE: 2/20/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Different kinds of Protien Drinks that could be purchased in vending machines. The different typings will give a slight boost to some of the stats level-ups, such as Speed, Acrobatics, Swimming.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: I think that some of the time that people spend on SRP will be spent on grinding stats, especially a stat like speed that influences how you can run away from any sort of conflict (Which Happens a Lot). Not just including speed though, the other two main movement attributes like Acrobatics and Swimming Speed relate in that they take hours to max out, so I think giving players the option to speed up the process a bit by paying yen at a vending machine would be a nice quality of life change.
(Edit)
I was a bit unclear, I believe there should be different protien drinks based on the type of attribute you want to level up, and drinking it gives a slightly exp boost when you are leveling up the stat for a limited amount of time.

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Its a cool concept, but I don't think it should be added. If its the way I think you mean, then you would get speed boosts for spending yen, which I see gangrpers using to their advantage. Theres no need to add that, as players will eventually be able to get their speed up by just playing the game. I have 5 accounts with all max speed and at least 50 swim speed, so its definitely possible. It just takes time and dedication.

FadedMoonlight

Level 60
I have 5 accounts with all max speed
Rexy, I say this with all love for you in my heart.
Touch grass.

Anyways, this is an 'eh' suggestion. I could see it working in some ways, but not working in many others.
I'm gonna give this a [+0.5]. It works on paper, but in execution it would be very.. not great.

Mio Kofune

Level 1
MioKofune
MioKofune
Rich
Its a cool concept, but I don't think it should be added. If its the way I think you mean, then you would get speed boosts for spending yen, which I see gangrpers using to their advantage. Theres no need to add that, as players will eventually be able to get their speed up by just playing the game. I have 5 accounts with all max speed and at least 50 swim speed, so its definitely possible. It just takes time and dedication.
I didn't really mean it like that, although I could've been way more clear. I meant more of an experience gain when using protien drinks, lets say you gain 50% more Swimming Speed exp as you are swimming, helping you level it up faster, reducing the long grind it'd take to do so.
(Edit to be more clear: Same thing for Running Speed, and Acrobatics)

Lizalopod

Level 130
If it directly gave you exp for the attributes, no.

But... If the energy drinks that were purchasable from the vending machine could give temporary modifiers... (example, x0.25 increased exp gain for a certain attribute while active), tbh that would be quite cool.

+ if I'm not mistaken the new plugin has increased the grind drastically, so it would definitely be helpful

+1

(Sidenote, idk why people are calling it P2W if you can purchase it with IC money...)

Barbie_

Level 27
BarbieG1rl_
BarbieG1rl_
Omega
+1
I absolutely agree with what Lizalopod said, if it would work as she described it then I would say it could work. You'd still have to grind, but the multipliers would help you grind the attributes faster. It is not pay to win if you're using ICLY money that is easy to gain. It would only be p2w if we involved real money, which I would be heavily against.

Xein000

Level 1
Xein000
Xein000
I wouldn't mind to pay some in game money to improve my Acrobatics I've been struggling with that for an very, very long time now and I still can't jump 2 blocks (that's my goal atm) and it's sad I can't jump that high yet.

Running is alright, same with swimming.

I still wonder what will or has happened happen with Lung capacity as I tried to train hard on holding my breath a lot just to swim underwater longer.

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
I wouldn't mind to pay some in game money to improve my Acrobatics I've been struggling with that for an very, very long time now and I still can't jump 2 blocks (that's my goal atm) and it's sad I can't jump that high yet.

Running is alright, same with swimming.

I still wonder what will or has happened happen with Lung capacity as I tried to train hard on holding my breath a lot just to swim underwater longer.
Lung capacity has been removed and is now paired along with endurance

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable

But... If the energy drinks that were purchasable from the vending machine could give temporary modifiers... (example, x0.25 increased exp gain for a certain attribute while active), tbh that would be quite cool.

+ if I'm not mistaken the new plugin has increased the grind drastically, so it would definitely be helpful

+1

(Sidenote, idk why people are calling it P2W if you can purchase it with IC money...)

+1 !! Like what Liz said but adding that its kind of like the cool version of melon launcher

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
I didn't really mean it like that, although I could've been way more clear. I meant more of an experience gain when using protien drinks, lets say you gain 50% more Swimming Speed exp as you are swimming, helping you level it up faster, reducing the long grind it'd take to do so.
(Edit to be more clear: Same thing for Running Speed, and Acrobatics)
if this is what you meant, then I change my vote to +1. I thought it was more like you get boosts and those help level up

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
+1 I think it’s a really neat concept. Even if gangrpers use it I highly doubt that KPD wouldn’t use it as well

Mio Kofune

Level 1
MioKofune
MioKofune
Rich

+1

Precisely what I mean, I definitely could've been more clear, but extra exp gain is what I was going for. That's pretty much it.

Users who are viewing this thread