Discord ban - Appealed

Forum ban - Appealed

What country are you from?:
United States [EST]

Do you have Discord?:
I do indeed.
amamyo#1774

How long have you played the server for?:
Over three years, however my /ar check has been reset a few times over the years and is currently only 6 days, 8 hours and 35 minutes. After this much time, I believe I'm ready to handle a position in CityRP.

List your current and past applications:

Councilor Application - Accepted

Councilor Application - Accepted

Council President Application - Accepted

Council Faction Leader Application - Accepted

French Application - Accepted

Police Application - Denied

Event Team Application - Written Portion Accepted, Interview Denied.

(NOTE - Some applications took place privately, so they are unavailable)

What is your motivation for applying?:
I am personally very interested in psychiatry, and I would love to apply some things I've learned to SchoolRP and help out the community in doing so. I've been a member of this server for over 3 years, as previously mentioned, and I'd really love to contribute something more to the server than just another Grade-12 student. I am genuinely interested in HospitalRP and would love to participate in that particular part of the SchoolRP community. I'm willing to be active as often as possible and work hard to learn everything I need to know.

What do you know about medical practice?:
I am currently enrolled in an advanced biology program at my school, and thus am aware of the parts of the human body and how they function, especially on a cellular level. I don't claim to know everything about the human body just because of this one class, however I do believe it is enough to have as a basic foundation for what I hope to learn via HospitalRP. My knowledge of psychiatry, however, is very different. Psychiatry has always interested me, and as a result I am currently a member of my schools psychology program as well as their after-school club. I have read numerous books on the subject and like to think of myself as very knowledgeable in regards to psychology and psychiatry. However, as with my knowledge of the human body, I do not believe I know everything and I'm eager to learn more from this position.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:
Code Blue - Medical Emergency in Hospital
Code Red - Fire
Code Black - Bomb
Code Pink - Infant/Child Abduction
Code Orange - Hazardous Material or Spill Incident
Code Silver - Active Shooter
Code Violet - Violent/Combative Individual
Code Yellow - Disaster
Code Brown - Severe Weather
Code White - Evacuation
Code Green - Emergency Activation

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Of course. I fully intend to be online whenever possible and to help out in any way I can.
Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)
Yes, and my character abides by these rules.

»»————- In-Character (IC) Section: ————-««

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
How is your character during and off the job?

Bee enjoys being friendly to people, she doesn't simply do it because it's required or expected of her. She excels at making friends or simply leaving a good taste in the mouths of those she meets. This ties in perfectly with her name which, when translated, can be interpreted as "Honeybee in the garden." Her middle name, Mon Chéri, can be read as "honey" or "my darling," and as a result she is often called this by her friends. When Bee is on duty at a job, whatever it may be, she takes it seriously. She believes that she can always make someone's day, no matter where she finds herself, and tries her best to do so. She always tries to be friendly to her co-workers and patients, hoping to make a positive impact on their lives.

What do they look like?
Bee, fittingly enough, would have honey-colored hair cut very short, barely brushing her chin. Her eyes would present an interesting challenge to this color, being a deep hazel. Her face would be rather slim, save for her chubby cheeks, which she often complains about. She would be quite short, only 5"4, and her body wouldn't be very eye-catching either, totaling in at only 122 lbs. She would often carry with her the faintest scent of vanilla.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?
Bee, as she often likes to describe it, is "friends with anxiety." She often uses this phrase because, to her, it makes it seem less scary. Bee is fortunate enough to not suffer from any other ailments.

What makes your character unique?
Her ability to read a room and adapt quickly to the environment. While it is true that she enjoys being optimistic and energetic most of the time, she isn't stupid or airheaded in the slightest. She knows when positivity is required and when a more serious approach is needed. This is excellent in her field of work, as she is able to deliver quite serious news to patients and families without trying too hard to make it sound positive.

[ Bee's past ]
Bee Mon Chéri Desjardins was fortunate enough to grow up in a positive environment. Her mother was a florist and her father was a gardener, which they often joked was destiny due to the meaning of the name Desjardins. Her parents encouraged her to learn English and worked hard to teach her from a very young age, convincing her to learn it by telling her it was a secret language she could use to speak to plants. As the months went by, she grew out of believing this, but still held an interest and continued to pursue it until she could speak it with confidence. Her parents often used plants and flowers to teach her kindness and empathy, as well as how to take care of others and why she would want to. However, Bee utilized this information in a different way to her parents. While her parents took these lessons at face value and used their knowledge to care for plants, Bee looked deeper than that and developed a genuine interest in and value for human life. She had a strong desire to care for people and help them grow. This manifested itself as a love of all things related to the human psyche and resulted in her absorbing every scrap of information she could about the mind and what makes it tick. As she grew older, her desires became more specific. She wanted to become a psychiatric consultant and help as many people as she could. She worked hard in school, though she was prone to rambling on about topics that, while related to psychiatry, were not specifically what was being asked for. As she grew older she abandoned this habit, though when asked off the job she is still known to talk for hours on end. Though her parents could afford to pay her tuition, she still took on many jobs to lighten the load and thus learned a variety of skills, some of which she still utilizes today. Bee also took on Spanish while in university, and decided to travel to Spain and work there once she graduated. She worked as a Psychiatrist at a hospital in Spain, though during her stay she discovered anime. At this time she was still a bright-eyed, freshly minted graduate and was thus full of determination. She directed that determination into learning Japanese and gathering vast amounts of knowledge on Japan and it's culture. She fell in love. After saving for many months, she finally decided to settle herself into the quaint little city of Karakura, Japan, where she remains to this day.
SECTION 1: Personal Details​
Full Name: Bee Mon Chéri (M.C.) Desjardins
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Ms.
Given Name(s): Bee, Beatrice, Chéri, M.C.
Preferred Name: Bee
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Unmarried
Nationality: French
Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Residency:
Four
Working Experience: Nine
Academic Degree: Doctor of Psychology (PsyD)
Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): Psychology, Biomedical Sciences
Minor(s): Biology, Spanish.
Native Languages: French
Other Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish.

Users who are viewing this thread