1709586927180.png

KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

CYB3RSL1T

What is your discord username?
gloxz.__

Describe your activity on the server:
I do spend quite a bit of time on srp. During the week, I am at high school from 6:50 am to 4:05 pm, dedicating about 10 hours a day to school and I do a side hustle, netball which takes up about an hour or two on wednesdays, which means I don't necessarily play srp on wednesdays and when I do it's for a very short period of time. Whenever I can make time to play srp I am normally on for an hour more maybe five. On weekends I am on from 8 am to at least 11 pm although there are times I do not get on at all for a long period of time, I always make sure to do an inactive notice if that is going to happen. Taking all of this into consideration I'd say my overall activity on the server would be a solid 8.4/10.

What is your timezone?:
My time zone is:
Australian Eastern Standard Time
Time zone in Queensland (GMT+10)

List your current roles on the server:
I have the role of 12th grader x4

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying for quite a longgggg time!
I am not quite sure how long of my time I have spent on roleplaying platforms but it must be around five to six years now. Since I first started to roleplay I have gained quite a colossal amount of roleplaying experience from then. I have spent a lot of time engaging in many roleplaying situations. First time I ever roleplayed must have been when I played roblox 24/7 which was quite some time ago. I have roleplayed or acted out many different scenarios and find myself quite good at detailing things when it is just me alone to figure out all my actions and dialogs. I've also been on many roleplaying websites which I will not list which ones as well.. embarrassing!! Not only have I been just goofing around on the roleplaying websites but I have also been learning and growing my experience in all sorts of roleplay situations from vampire city to werewolves or sometimes even treating a patient! I've come quite a far way from where I was in roleplaying and I am quite proud of it.

I've also been on a few (hundreds) minecraft servers which have allowed me to expand my vocabulary and roleplay ethereal situations and modern day ones. I have taken part in a wide range of roleplay such as CrimeRP, CombatRP, DetailRP, fearRP, romanceRP, jockRP, motherRP, i've even gone in depth and did GangRP in my time on these different servers. Of course there are many other Roleplays I have done but none of them quite connect to modern roleplay as they are mostly related to different types of monsterRP and etherealRP.

What is your motivation for applying?
I am motivated to apply and join the hospital faction because I take great pride in giving out positive information. Knowing I could have just changed a person's life for the better makes me feel so much excitement and accomplishment, whether it be oocly or icly either one makes me feel like I have done something good or atleast put out some positive ways of thinking or doing things, I also like to think that I give people a new way of looking at things like looking at the bright side of sad things, or helping others when needed would be a wonderful experience to me. To be able to engage and immerse myself into different factions in the server will help me feel more connected to the community and feel what they feel when roleplaying these types of situations. My outlook on the faction helps me understand the motivation of others, I do envy the people who are in it. In the past, I’ve been told by many people in and out of the position that it is a fun and exciting experience to go through and also helps with your detailRP by using it a lot.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

I am currently applying for Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
I do have to confess I did do a lot of research on this topic and I did ask people to inform me of the Hospital work and how it works.. But despite this.. To be completely honest my intelligence on Hospital Work is not the greatest but in the past couple of weeks during my time off srp I have grown to have an interest in this line of work. Asking and learning different things from many people has probably been one of the most tedious tasks I've been faced with as not many of them reply which means I have to learn it from elsewhere. When working in the line of Hospital work it is a very fast-paced job which requires quite a bit of time, mentality and physically. It definitely requires most well basically all of your free time which I am 100% willing to contribute to this job.

Psychiatrist:
A psychiatrist is there to help someone with their mental health, give diagnosis towards certain disorders/ailments, and to offer therapy if they find it necessary. Their whole job is to be able to offer support towards others, in whatever psychiatric aspect possible.

Doctor:
A doctor usually is found helping with basic stuff, such as prescribing medication, prescribing a prosthetic, taking consultations and helping with genuine health, that does not require surgery. They tend to offer support for the physical aspect of things, usually being with medication or a referral.

Director:
A director is very important in an hospital as they coordinate and supervise the fulfillment of the healthcare protocols, procedures and standards, assessing the different departments as well as providing technical support for medical doctors, to ensure the quality of medical activities in the health structure and that protocols, security and decontamination rules are followed properly.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes I completely understand

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes I completely understand and acknowledge that by applying for this role I will have to dedicate myself to that role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes I fully acknowledge that I will have to attend training.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes I fully acknowledge that I am not allowed to take things oocly when dealing with training and other types of situations.

1709586984198.png

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:

Amphitrite sighed. She'd cross one leg over the other, her long blue dress weaving as she did so.
"Amphitrite Espinoza, is my name. Quite long isn't it?"

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Leaned forward just a tad bit before speaking.
"I am a Female and my pronouns are she/her."

Character’s Age (if accepted):
She'd take a sip of her coffee. Then after a long wait she'd finally break the silence.
"I am currently at the age of 27."

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

She'd look around the dimly lit room for a moment, placing her hands on the sides of her chair arm rests, standing up and searching the room for her diploma. Once she had found it she held it up and with pride, she'd say.
"Masters in Psychiatry."

Character’s Nationality:
She'd blink bringing back the leg that was crossed over her other.
"From my mother's side I am half spanish and half italian from my father's side."

Character’s Marital Status:
Shook her head.
"I am single. I have not known anyone long enough for a relationship."
She’d tilt her head to one side giving them a slight smile.

Character’s Religious Denomination:
A small smile crossed her face as she sat her coffee down on the brand new coffee table.
"I don't follow any sort of religion, I just go with the flow. I accept anyone's religion and I don't view them as weird for having a religion. It is their choice after all, I do not get a say in what they believe in."

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese, Russian, latin and italian

Backstory (100+ Words)
Chapter one: The dream (Her childhood)

From the beginning of time, when Amphitrite Espinoza was born, her parents were overjoyed with acceptance and excitement, they absolutely adored her and as she grew from a tiny newborn baby to a toddler. Time flew by like a train reaching its destination. Oh how shocked her parents were when her first word was ‘ Psych ‘, though it came as quite a surprise to them at first. Aeliana Espinoza, and Appius Espinoza, Amphitrite Espinoza's parents were upset she didn't say ‘mama’ or ‘papa/dada’ ; they soon realized it wasn't good to be upset at a three year old who didn't have much control over what she said or did. Coming to this realization they quickly appraised Amphitrite for saying her first word. As she grew older and had more control over her words and choices she then began to watch television shows about the hospitals, specifically the psychiatry shows and how they operate, talking to patients and helping them improve. Fascinated, she'd ask her father everyday to take her to the hospital so she could meet the psychiatrists and ask them questions. Appius, surprised by this, quickly went to inform Aeliana of what had happened and what Amphitrite had asked. His mother, Aeliana would always smile softly and say “Take the young girl will you? I’m sure she’d love to see everything and learn everything about psychiatrists.” Appius would always reply with the same answer each time she would say to take him. “No way my daughter will become a police cadet, NOT a stupid good for nothing psychiatrist. It is way too dangerous and I don't want her doing it.” After saying this he would always slam his coffee on the table angrily. Aeliana would sigh, turning back to what she was doing. But she wouldn’t take no for an answer. “Tsk, if you won’t I will.” She’d snap back, dropped the dishes in the sink pointing her finger at Appius, “I do not care about your wishes, if you won’t take her I will-” Before finishing her sentence Appius would cut in, “Aeliana, my love I will not take this girl to the hospital and neither will you.” Bubbling with anger she’d step towards him, her palm raised in the air, finally she’d step in front of him and bring down her hand with a loud SLAP sound, leaving a nice big red slap mark on his cheek. Amphitrite, terrified, ran out from the corner and wrapped her small arms around his mothers waist begging her to not hurt her father. Aeliana turned around and crouched in front of Amphitrite with a soft smile to reassure her. “My dear Amph, it's alright.” She’d always say somehow making Amphitrite comfortable and calm.

Appius, who was visibly terribly shocked at what his wife had done to him, looked up to see Aeliana giving him the largest glare ever, somehow terrifying him into saying. “Yes, Yes of course you can take the girl to the station. I do hope she becomes a psychiatrist! She’d be such a lovely one.” Aeliana smiled, leading excited Amphitrite out the front door to the car, strapping her in her baby seat she’d then hop into the drivers seat of the porsche, turning on the vehicle and driving off leaving Appius in his chair shocked and in his own world. Once they had finally reached the hospital Amphitrite was a bubble ready to explode in excitement, she was practically jumping in her seat, she really couldn’t keep still. Once she had exited the vehicle and walked into the station, her hand holding her mothers, they were instantly greeted by the desk lady who said, “Back again are we? Sixth time this week psychiatrist Amphitrite.” With a wink she’d return to her work just as her boss “ Wang Li “ had walked out of his office, smiling at Amphitrite and Aeliana he’d walk over and greet Aeliana then Amphitrite, with a slight crouch he’d reach up to grab his golden hat. Placing his hat on the overly excited Amphitrite he’d stand back up and said. “Now you are a real psychiatrist, Amphitrite. I do hope you keep this little dream of yours and come back to us.” Wang pinched Amphitrite's puffy cheeks. Before walking away Wang had a conversation with her Mother whose eyes were red, once realizing she was alright he had walked away with a quick goodbye. They soon after returned home. Once Aeliana had put Amphitrite to bed Appius would have walked out the front door and didn’t return for the night leaving Aeliana in utter confusion.

Chapter two: The work (Teenage/Adult life)

As a teenager, Amphitrite grew to be an independent young woman who soon came to realize everything was up to her to decide and do. Amphitrite's parents were still the same as they were 11 years ago, Appius still disapproved of what Amphitrite wanted to be and do, while her mother Aeliana encouraged her to study hard and work hard to become what she always wanted. Amphitrite, who always trusted and believed her mother, chose to follow her heart and work hard to become a part of the Hospital. Studying hard Amphitrite was a straight A student always striving to do her best in anything and everything she could, despite her being a straight A student her father would always berate her for wanting to be a psychiatrist, he’d normally say, “You are NOT becoming a psychiatrist mark my words you will become a police cadet.” After he said that he’d step forward and rip the test papers out of her hands, ripping them to shred right in front of Amphitrite's eyes. Amphitrite, who would bawl her eyes out every single time that happened, had always ran to her mother for comfort.. Hugging Aeliana and crying into her arms, she’d sing a soft song, always calming Amphitrite down and whispering a few words of encouragement before walking off to go and argue with Appius. Yelling and screaming could be heard from inside the Espinoza’s estate, the hush neighborhood dare not make a single movement, it was as if everyone and everything froze in that moment. A scared Amphitrite ran to their neighbors home to flee the eruption of anger inside her own. Sobbing she’d sit on the couch and the neighbors, Ulma Jane and Vitla Jane, would always serve her some hot tea and some homemade biscuits, making sure she had eaten they then sent her on her way back home before the eruption came to theirs, obviously Amphitrite knew they were scared of what might happen if she stayed, took off running towards her house in an instant. Once she reached the steps of the porch she would of heard a loud CRASH sound from inside the home, one after another plates, knifes, forks, anything that Aeliana could grab was thrown at Appius in a volcano of anger, her anger was more than that of a mere tsunami and large bush fire, large and long lasting. Aeliana could hold a grudge for more than a hundred days at a time, and Appius was no exception, Husband or not, she’d never forgive him for trying to crush Amphitrite's dreams. Finally she’d turn to the door in shock as she watched Amphitrite step through and bolt to her room in fear. Closing the door and locking it Amphitrite flew straight into bed and stayed there till morning. “Amphitrite, my lovely girl, come here would you?” Called his mother from outside her locked door. Finally she woke up and got ready for school, first her clothes, then her bag, and finally her breakfast. When she walked out of her room she came face to face with her mother, flashbacks from what happened last night came back to her and she awkwardly said hello before running off to eat her breakfast as fast as she could, while she ate Aeliana came over and finally got the chance to speak with her. “Amphitrite, honey.. I’m so sorry you had to see that last night..” She’d pause not sure how Amphitrite might react knowing it was her big exam day.. “I was wondering if you wanted to skip school and go to the Hospital? You really haven't been there in a while.” Immediately Amph looked up and started nodding, with a mouth full of food she said, “YES?? Do I? CAN WE GO NOW!?” She’d hurriedly run to her room changing into something more casual and putting on a golden hat, running out the front door, her mother closely behind her. Once they had reached the hospital and walked inside, Psychiatrist Wang Li immediately greeted them and listened to Aeliana who was asking him to train Amph to become a psychiatrist.

So her long tedious training began, days and hours were spent on perfecting her mentality and understanding. She had become a genius in making plans and helping the mentally ill, but her days were cut short by an unexpected move to Karakura, Japan. (which brings yew to today!!!!)

1709587139943.png

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Amphitrite’s speciality of interest is psychiatry, the treatment of mental illnesses. Amphitrite chose to be a psychiatrist because she felt the need to help others express themselves or maybe even turn their lives around for the better. Amph feels guilty about the fact that she can openly be happy and express whatever she is feeling no matter the risk of speaking the words, this is why she chose to be a psychiatrist so she could help others improve themselves. She also chose this because she has the perfect mentality to work with people who need help in any sort of way, that being said many people who have come across her have said that her mentality is like a solid, unchanging rock that will never bend to anyone or anything.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Amphitrite completed medical school then spent a four-year psychiatry residency overseas in Europe before applying for the role of children psychiatrist in russia. She’d work there for roughly about two years in russia, while she spent two years in russia she had learned russian to better help communicate with the russian kids and teenagers, giving her a better understanding of what they were trying to say as not all kids she had talked to understood italian nor could speak it. When she was in Europe learning about psychiatry she had learned quite a bit of how kids and adults needed support in many things and had grown to love helping and supporting others, this also led to her understanding every is different no matter if it was speech, size, culture, personality or education. Everyone needed help in a way. This also supported her whilst in russia.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Amphitrite’s work at the residency had opened so many opportunities in the field of psychiatry and helped many people in need. Not only did it teach her about psychiatry it also taught her how to engage in situations where it most needed her to be serious and professional which Amphitrite strives to be doing 24/7 at work. Working with kids and teengers has opened Amphitrite’s point of view about how the world could be so huge and scary for them and she strived to make the kids/teenagers feel as if they belonged in which they did! Not only did she stay professional in all occurring jobs she had been in she also managed to create a happy and fun mind set with the kids, she’d treat them like her own no matter what was wrong with the child/teenager she’d always make them feel needed.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Amphitrite hadn’t taken any other additional schooling apart from psychiatry as she felt it wasn’t needed and had her eyes set on psychiatry.

1709587075264.png

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Amphitrite stood at 5 '7. She wasn't the tallest nor was she the shortest. She had a slim athletic build, clearly she works out to maintain her body weight. Her shining blonde hair cascaded down her body only just stopping at her waist, her shining diamond blue eyes held mysteries yet to be discovered. Amphitrite had a soft almost melodic voice (Voice claim) that would draw you in closer to her giving you a sense of comfort and happiness. Upon meeting Amphitrite you'd instantly notice how happy and laid back she was in any given situation, for example if a person was threatening her she'd simply as them politely while still smiling and moving towards the person to stop and express or talk about why they felt the need to threaten her and if they needed someone to talk to.

(description.)
Amphitrite has soft features that give her a calming air. She has soft incandescent eyes that are a light blue color. Her pale skin emitted an ethereal glow in the sunlight, almost blinding but also fascinating to the human eye. Amphitrite’s hair was left out carefully curled each morning she’d walk into work. It didn’t matter if she was on duty or off, she’d always try to look her best, clearly she was dressing up for her own benefit.

Amphitrite's clothing taste was quite weird as it consisted of many dresses from many different novels and manhwa she had read over the past four years. But there was always one short dress that stood out and that she’d wear while off duty, a blue and white dress, on the chest part of the dress a blue diamond hung from a ruffle, it looked old but real. The sleeves were white laced and her head adorned a blue silk ribbon headband and bow completing the look she’d wear blue heels.

How does your character act on and off duty?
Amphitrite is not quite as serious as staying professional while on duty. She isn’t rude or condescending but she likes to take her job with some sort of playful aura as she thinks it creates a calm and happy aura inviting others to speak with her and tell her what is wrong. Although she doesn’t mind what her co-workers do while on duty she might give them a look here and there if they are being rude or condescending to a patient, even going as far to walk over and ask if something is wrong. Amphitrite is never dull with patients and co-workers while on duty, she strives to make a comfortable and exciting work space!

Amphitrite is quite playful and exciting to be around while off duty. She loves to make new friends, talk to strangers or even buy others food and drinks! Amphitrite LOVE, LOVE, LOVESSS going to shops and looking at all the unique accessories they have on sale! Although sometimes she can be a little too excited it is never dull around Amphitrite when off duty.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Amphitrite is considerably better working with people, she doesn’t mind if the people she works with judge her. She works better when there is teamwork and even puts a lot of trust into her co-workers. She definitely trusts her co-workers with her life without a doubt as she believes if there is no trust in a workplace nothing will get done and there is no point in working there at all.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Shockingly Amphitrite hopes to work for as long as she humanly can so she can enjoy her passion with no limits. Her passion for psychiatry is a never ending thing and she wants to enjoy all it has to offer for herself and others, retiring only when she cannot work any longer.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Amphitrite is seen by others as a full spirited joyful woman who strives to help give out advice whenever she can and whoever she can give it to. She is seen as someone who is ready to listen, give advice, and wholeheartedly understand a hard situation that not many others may understand. Her friends, family and others may find this ability to understand quite effectively if they are in the shoes of asking her for help and advice. Her friends like to think she is someone who will never get swayed to do evil things like crimes or hurt someone, they see her as a kind, inspiriable, joyful, caring person who does care about you whether you are stranger or not. Her family may call her stone hard as she is not easily swayed and has very strong mentality, which most call her Stone mind for how strong her mentality is. Despite this Amphitrite sees her actions as herself being a decent human being who actually cares for others and loves to help. Amphitrite is oblivious to the impact she has on others lives but strives to keep changing them for the better no matter the cost of what she has to pay, making people happy is one of her many goals.

NOTE: I do apologize if anything is wrong or spelt wrong… I tried to spell everything right.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread