Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

DoddlYT

What is your discord name & tag?:
Doddl#4650

Previous bans:
N/A

Describe your activity on the server:
I go on a lot during the weekends, aswell as going on a bit on Wednesdays.

What is your timezone?:
GMT

List your current and past applications:
Denied | Gaelic Application https://schoolrp.net/threads/gaelic-application.58146/
Current | Lawyer Application https://schoolrp.net/threads/lawyer-doddl-application.57935/

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
Before joining SchoolRP, I had some experience in Red Dead Online RP aswell as doing roleplay for lore on Minecraft SMPs.

What is your motivation for applying?
I want to try and experience as much as I can in the city of Karakura, and I am yet to get into the medical industry.

Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):

Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
I know that in Hospital work you have to deal with patients with something wrong with them, it can be physically or, in a psychiatrists field, mentally and/or emotionally. As a psychiatrist, they help people with mental illnesses and diseases, such as depression, anxiety etc. and suggest either counselling, therapy or medication.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Rufus Crowd

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Male He/Him

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Grade 12

Character’s Nationality:
Irish

Character’s Marital Status:
Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Non-Religious

Character’s Spoken Languages:
English

Backstory (100+ Words)
I was born in the coastal town of Glencolmbkille along the North East coast of Ireland with a single mother, after my father died before his birth. There my mother taught me first aid training in case of an emergency in the mountains on Donegal. My mother then decided that the country life was not good for a single mother and her accident prone 9 year old, and decided to move south to the city of Dublin, where I lived for the next two years until his mother died to a drunk driver. Over the next year I fled Ireland, exploring the world for the next 2 years until arriving in Karakura, where I had actually made friends with people and actually decided to live in one place.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

His medical speciality is in General Adult and in Addiction Psychiatry

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Rufus had worked as an assistant in a couple mental health clinics in cities such as Osaka and Tokyo

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
While on his travels, he had worked in a pharmacy in Germany

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
No

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Rufus is 6'3, has dirty blonde hair with two very blue eyes, his right one being a glass eye. A healed scar lay over his right eye. He is considered both smart and stupid at the same time. He has a lot of knowledge in his head, but struggles to get it out of his mouth. He considered a nice guy by many, but stupid by more, even if his exam results say differently.
He also gets easily distracted and can say the wrong thing to the wrong person at the wrong time.

How does your character act on and off duty?
On duty, Rufus just wants to get the job done, acting serious while also being able to be compassionate. Off duty, Rufus is a lot more chill and laid back, and doesnt really do much until his next shift

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
He is best on his own, but if the job requires it he is good at working with other people.

What plans does your character have for the future?
He wants to be able to live peacefully without having to worry about anything such as rent or food.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
People think that Rufus has something wrong with him, with the fact that he can also get easily distracted, but has gotten less worse than when he was in high school. Rufus does not notice that there might be something wrong with him, he just thinks that it is the way everybody else lives life, until he started studying psychology and learned more about the human brain.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 233
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Compared to other applications, yours does not meet the required standards of detail. To show the higher-ups you wish to join the faction, I recommend adding more detail if you decide to re-apply.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - alex!#4532 - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.
Optionally, you may contact me via the forums conversations.

Users who are viewing this thread