mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Psychiatrist application

karotte

Level 1
IGN: MsSociopath

What timezone are you in?: JST

Do you have Discord? If you do, list it here: I do, it's 流れ星#3333

How long have you been on the server for?: One and a half month for now.

Do you have any previous bans or kicks?: No, I don't.

List your past and current applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/malaysian-language-application.25788/ Language application | Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.25500/ Language application | Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.25161/ Language application | Accepted

What’s your motivation for applying?: I have been playing on the server for a decent amount of time right now. I have seen gangrp, schoolrp, policerp, hospitalrp and so on. Being a high school student is not bad, but it seems not enough for me as I have skills in other fields. I feel like being in the hospital staff would make the roleplay experience more interesting, as well as give me more opportunities to express myself and use my skills more. To add to that, I like helping people and I have noticed how crucial a role of a psychiatrist is to the community by itself, which I want to leave a positive mark on and help peeps who need it.

What are you applying for?: I am applying for a psychiatrist.

What do you know about the role you’re applying for?: Psychiatrists are a mandatory part of the hospital. They make sure the community won't fall apart by helping individuals and couples find solutions and cope with their problems as well as prescribe them medication in more extreme cases.

Do you know the basic Color Codes for medical emergencies?:

Code Blue - Medical emergency in the hospital
Code Red - Fire emergency in the hospital area
Code Green - Emergency evacuation
Code White - Evacuation
Code Violet - Uncooperative and/or aggressive individual
Code Orange - Spillage of hazardous material
Code Yellow - A disaster has occured
Code Brown - Severe Weather alert
Code Pink - Infant or child abduction
Code Black - Bomb threat is present
Code Silver - An active shooter is on the loose

Are you aware that each position has a set minimum age limit?: Yes, I am aware of the limit.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I do acknowledge it and will try my best to stay active.

What do you know about basic medical knowledge?: In medical field, I know how to treat minor wounds such as cuts, choking, stab wounds. In psychiatric field, I have some experience it as I help my friends time to time with difficult situations as well as I am a volunteer in a suicide hotline.

List all the EMS roles and their jobs:

Head Physician
is head of the hospital, simply called, boss. His job is to ensure the working quality of his/her employees, give advice when needed and take care of administrative matters.

Clinical Manager is co-leader of the hospital, looking after more the employees than whole hospital, making sure the staff and their supervisors do their job properly.

Clinical Lead is leader of a specific field of medicine, for example, there's a lead for nurses, lead for doctors, etc. Their job is to ensure their employees a safe work environment, give advice as well as ensure their specific field workers do their job properly.

Surgeon is a physician who specializes in repairing damaged tissue, such as damaged tissue, broken bones and any other injury more serious than a cut or a bruise.

Doctor is a physician who specializes in general healthcare, diagnosing, prescribing and treating their patients from basic injuries that don't require surgery.

Nurse is an individual formally trained in caring for the sick and have knowledge of how to diagnose, treat and manage many common ailments.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How are you like during and off shift?: Off shift, Cao would spend her time either with her family or friends, or at the roof of B1, writing, vibing to music and looking after everyone who came there, subconsciously still doing her job. On shift, she'd always be prepared to pounce and help a patient, never slack off, take her work very seriously and sometimes banter with her co-workers.

How would you describe your personality in summary?: Cao is a serious person due to her part experiences, but her eyes would look welcoming and that reflects how she feels deep inside her. Under the shell of caution, she's a soft and caring human being. Cao is talky if you get to know her and never refuses a coffee break or banter with her co-workers if no patient is present at the hospital.

How would you describe your appearance?: Cao would be a fairly tanned woman with brown, silky hair going down to her shoulders. She'd look at you with a serious face as she spoke, but her dark brown eyes would look warm and welcoming. A scent of coffee could be felt as she walked past you with firm steps.

Do you have any mental or physical illnesses we should be aware of?

N/A

Cao Hu'ong Luck was born in a small Vietnamese town, Lai Chau. She was born to a police officer Trinh Hu'ong and a bodyguard, Ly Hu'ong as a planned pregnancy. Over the years, she spent it adoring her country, studying hard in school and often helping other people. Since her childhood, Cao had a passion for helping people by giving them advice and leading them through this mysterious world. She volunteered in a child hotline and was always the supportive pole when her friends needed her, however as caring as she was, her mind was still of an early teen and she began to experience a lot of stress. School work, needy friends and her parents made Cao look for methods of discharging her negative energy, which is why she went on social media. Cao wanted to find an abroad friend she could talk with, someone who didn't know her and who she didn't know. After a bit of searching, she clicked with a girl named Conscepcion Clark from Korea. They spent a lot of time together, sending emails and sharing their pain and exhaustion from their daily life which brought them even closer together. The girls decided to run away from their parents to Japan in their late teens where their friendship blossomed even further. They turned inseparable, true soulmates. However, Cao never forgot her goal and passion. Helping people find their way through their life. She seeked and finished Karakura College before employing in the hospital, where she can be seen working for 12 years now.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Cao Hu'ong Luck

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Coffee

Preferred Name:
Cao

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Vietnamese

Current Location:
Japan, town of Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Working Experience:

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Psychology, biology

Minor(s):
Applied Science

Native Languages: Vietnamese

Other Languages: Japanese

Notes: Mine and @NeaKarlsonn 's applications are linked due to us being close ooc, we want to link their stories together and make them close friends.

Users who are viewing this thread