mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Psychiatrist intern application

Ava Pug

Level 1
This is the form you must fill in order to apply for the EMS Internship Program.
Please answer these questions carefully.

OOC SECTION

• IGN: _breadandbutter_
  • I.R.L AGE (OPTIONAL): 16
  • HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED ON SRP: About 2 years
  • HOW ACTIVE WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF?: Moderately active (I am mostly active on the weekends)
  • DESCRIBE YOUR MOTIVATION FOR THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM: Since I have been playing I have always had an interest in the hospital staff and how everything works. Once my character got accepted into college I knew that becoming a nurse was what my character wanted to do. I also would love to help out the citizens of Karakura and get to know more people.
  • WHICH DEPARTMENT WOULD YOU LIKE TO INTERN IN?: (DOCTOR/SURGEON/NURSE/PSYCHIATRIST): Psychiatrist
IC SECTION

• CHARACTER NAME: Delilah “D” Coviello

• CHARACTER AGE: 20
  • CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE OF MEDICINE: My grandparents were nurses both, I am familiar with the job but not completely educated with the practice.
  • WHY SHOULD WE ACCEPT YOU?: Becoming a psychiatrist was not my intended path but when both of my parents passed away in a car crash I got myself into a really dark place. I was depressed and anxious all the time. My grades were slipping and it felt like I couldn't get any better than rock bottom. Years went by while I was like this, I felt so lonely until I met a couple of people like me. I realized that I could get better, and now that I have recovered from that horrible time, I feel as if I can advocate for many others going through the same thing. I can relate and tell kids and adults that it is ok to feel that way and it's good that they got help. I feel it is good to have someone in a job where they have had experience. I am that person and I would love to become an intern to further invest myself in my dream job.
OOC QUESTIONNAIRE:

NOTE: You are expected to be honest while filling this part out, otherwise, you will be blacklisted from any future applications.

• IS YOUR CHARACTER AFFILIATED WITH ANY GANGS OR ILLEGAL ACTIVITY?: No
  • DO YOU HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD? AND IF SO, WHAT?: No
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BLACKLISTED FROM THE HOSPITAL?: No

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
REVIEWED
We appreciate your interest in the internships, however, they are no longer being handled in this subforums. You can find the new application form here.

NOTES:
DM me - alex!#4532 - if you have any questions regarding this change.

Users who are viewing this thread