Public transportation - Busses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rueket

Level 0
What's your Minecraft Username?: Rueket
What's the title of your suggestion?: Public transportation - Busses

What's your suggestion?:
Could there be programmed busses? I believe it would be a nice detail for the SchoolRP server, not everyone would use it but Im sure plenty would like to.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Could work for those who are in Grades 7 to 9 because legally they can’t drive. And it would be a nice school detail for the server.

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
We have trains, yes. But also! Busses are already a thing used for events and they have signs people use to teleport to the destination. Adding busses for everyday travel would just make trains, bikes, walking, and /carry'ing less useful. Plus it's a lot of work for staff to add a whole other system plus train stations for a purpose that is already fulfilled by trains. Staff should focus on other things like adding orange cats to SRP! :)

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
Could be used the same way as subways, but takes you to different destinations. However, I'm not sure if it'd be worth the coding when we already have subways. It's a good idea, but there's already an alternative to driving/running to your destination

Miamorchito

Level 19
Miamorchito
Miamorchito
Omega+
There is already a train system around Karakura that covers almost all the map. It would be nice to have a bus system, but it's really not that necessary at this moment.

HappyRP

Level 4
+1 I agree with everyone that agrees with this if trains are a thing so should busses, busses that cost a bit less for new comers

andrei

Level 46
StardusCrusader
StardusCrusader
Rich+
+1
especially if they expand the map even further, this'll be a great expansion on transportation

Squidjees

Level 64
Squidjees
Squidjees
Rich
+1 greenies definitely need more transportation, and it would be fun to explore and find bus stops around the map!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread