mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Public Transportation

Coffeeccubus

Level 18
IGN: Coffeeccubus
DATE: 4/22/20
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
So what if we introduced some form of public transportation that can be run by players such as a Cab Company or buses? I feel that sometimes, people don't wanna walk or take the metro, and I can understand that. I feel the transport options are limiting, and well... Yeah. Why not add in a job that allows adults to become Bus Drivers and Taxi Drivers?

The buses would run on certain schedules and would require active players who are garunteed to log in every day or something. Maybe have multiple people across different timezones or something or establish a bus schedule? Maybe the buses can be limited or something due to Karakuras low population.

Alternatively, we can have taxis. Taxis are much faster, and will get you from place to place for a fee. It can be very useful if you wanna go somewhere in town but it's a bit far.

NukaRndz

Level 53
IGN: Coffeeccubus
DATE: 4/22/20
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
So what if we introduced some form of public transportation that can be run by players such as a Cab Company or buses? I feel that sometimes, people don't wanna walk or take the metro, and I can understand that. I feel the transport options are limiting, and well... Yeah. Why not add in a job that allows adults to become Bus Drivers and Taxi Drivers?

The buses would run on certain schedules and would require active players who are garunteed to log in every day or something. Maybe have multiple people across different timezones or something or establish a bus schedule? Maybe the buses can be limited or something due to Karakuras low population.

Alternatively, we can have taxis. Taxis are much faster, and will get you from place to place for a fee. It can be very useful if you wanna go somewhere in town but it's a bit far.
I'm just going to drop a personal thought on this, though I'm not sure if I'm allowed to be doing this. As much as I would love a public transport, cars themselves already have a lot of issues on the server and I think buses would cause the server to lag a lot more. I think its better just to leave it at the fact that we have a subway station as our public transportation.

Im6

Level 184
DENIED

- Thanks for the feedback however currently I think the situation regarding travel around Karakura is fine & doesn't need many new additions. I also agree with some of the things stated above regarding poor computer performance for some if these things were put into place.​

Users who are viewing this thread