Level 330
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: YonioTheNacho
What's the title of your suggestion?: Public Wanted List

What's your suggestion?:
Making a channel in the Emergency Discord server for public wanted people

Currently, KPD has a wanted channel that only police officers have access to. However, the idea is to create a public channel for certain wanted logs that are considered worthy of being public (e.g.- The criminal knows they're being hunted, event characters, etc.)

Here are some things to take into account
- Only higher-ups can post these logs
- There will be a ping everytime one of these logs is created (based on a reaction emoji that'll give out the role)
- Police will still have access to their original private wanted channel, but they can also use the public ones when they deem it preferable.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
This would make engagement with the police department greater, as people could bring up their reputation with the KPD by 'snitching' on criminals' location.

soratheonly

Level 81
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
Neutral, I feel like people might use it to know if they should hide or not. People might also expect a reward/cash for finding or giving information on the wanted person. Perhaps the suggestion needs more detail or pros and cons?

Popo

Level 67
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
I feel like people might use it to know if they should hide or not.
A lot of criminals in real life tend to know whether or not they are wanted through these logs/public lists. It's not really something to worry about, issue relies on people completely avoiding KPD by not playing on the wanted character (which is justifiable in some circumstances).

SIMPL3Z

Level 110
Community Team
Lore Team
+1

It might bring some issues like what Dark said but, I believe it to be manageable. And if it isn't? welp then bye-bye public wanted list

-kam

Level 105
x4kam
x4kam
Notable
+1. Thought this was something that was forgotten or something. Definitely should be added.

Execute

Level 20
xcqu
xcqu
Notable
+1
I genuinely think that this is a good idea, besides RP implications and what that intails. It seems like a logical way of handling criminal characters as it gives a sense of risk towards those kinds of players. As if they were being hunted down by not only KPD but civilians since the public would have access to this. Removing the fact that people might just hide out their wanted status by using a different character, its a realistic approach and I gave it +1 based on what it would add to the server when providing a more risk management system when attempting to avoid these wanted lists ICly.

CriminalRP

Level 13
CriminalRP
CriminalRP
Notable
1+
overall Its gonna make gang roleplay harder if identified on the wanted list. Criminal characters is inevitable to find out about them and put them on the wanted list. I think once criminals get unmasked or reported they should be logged as wanted in either unpublic wanted lists or public wanted lists if bad enough.

KimiNoUso

Level 348
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

Users who are viewing this thread