Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
The event team is planning another purge event during the summer! We'd like to hear your ideas.

Popo

Level 51
DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable
Swap the KPD and GangRPers' arsenals. Give criminals tranquilizers & tasers whilst giving KPD anything from the black market profile.

sir meow

Level 41
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
a free weapon and mask to start people off hidden away somewhere in the map, kinda like how BMD gets their loot with cordinates but only you can access the chest maybe..

JeremyLobo

Level 36
__jeremylobo
__jeremylobo
Omega+
Custom chambers, possibly that could give you more loot, maybe escape rooms, or mazes. If you don't exit through one of the sides(exit/entrance) in a set amount of time, you die :3

NotSp4des

Level 3
an idea I have is that the event should include the officers protecting the mayors building in riot gear, but they dont go anywhere else and it should make it where we can raid buildings and shops taking some goods that will be set for taking but a limit, like 1 item out of each thing to be looted or certain loot crates in the shops, and i would say smthn about guns but ik there is something with minecraft allowing them or not but yall should try to add them, and you guys should set it up where there will be like broken windows at KPD and stuff and broken shop windows spray paint everywhere and stuff like that.

Kinyuun

Level 20
Kinyuun
Kinyuun
Omega+
I would say have the event take place during school hours; considering it's a purge this could mean that now everyone is welcome on the campus, including adults. As well as would make it possible for more and more students to be close together, making it more chaotic and fun.
-A national broadcast at 8:30 in the morning announcing the purge which states the time it commences.
-The police force should obviously be temporarily disbanded, meaning that they can also either join in on the fun or run from those who have their pent up anger against KPD.
-I would also recommend temporarily disbanding the rule that a person must consent in order for their character to be killed. Those who fear their character will die have the option of not participating, and would open up more freedom in the purge as there is a warning that if you choose to participate, you are risking the life of said character.
-Rolls should be set to 150-200 for everyone in order to allow more freedom and fairness between characters
If I think of anything else I'll add some more!

Kinyuun

Level 20
Kinyuun
Kinyuun
Omega+
an idea I have is that the event should include the officers protecting the mayors building in riot gear, but they dont go anywhere else and it should make it where we can raid buildings and shops taking some goods that will be set for taking but a limit, like 1 item out of each thing to be looted or certain loot crates in the shops, and i would say smthn about guns but ik there is something with minecraft allowing them or not but yall should try to add them, and you guys should set it up where there will be like broken windows at KPD and stuff and broken shop windows spray paint everywhere and stuff like that.
I second the spray paint idea!! Open up more spots and make cans more accessible for more chances of vandalism

JeremyLobo

Level 36
__jeremylobo
__jeremylobo
Omega+
The whole point of the Purge existing is so government is not allowed to interfere with the public's doing for a whole night.

OtobUser

Level 2
ok so, i have silly idea, if people have planed out how characters die in this non canon universe whit friends (like me and some frieness be doin), others cant kill em just bcc, BUT if ye just free styling it whit no plans ye let anyone that wishes kill yo character! plus since this wont be canon to main lore srp this coul be pretty neat

Users who are viewing this thread