CCrew4
Notable
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

CCrew4

Previous bans:
I have had 2 previous bans for ERP.

Describe your activity on the server?:
I'm on the server almost every day for at least 1 and a half hours.

Which timezone are you in?:
AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
Yes. My tag is Cherry<3#1998.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes.

List your current and past applications:
I have applied for Korean and JSL to be added as languages, they were both accepted.

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I don't have much experience with Detail RP. I have done some in sport events but other than that I have none.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
My motivation to apply for EMS is that a lot of people on the server would like their characters to have therapy or to see a psychiatrist but there aren't always many online, at least not when I am. I believe I could benefit the current team because I have a lot of experience dealing with mental health issues and providing people emotional support out of srp and this could be brought in to help in-character.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):

I'm applying for Psychiatrist.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
I have OOC experience in handling mental health issues and stressful events in life and know numerous strategies for helping deal with these kinds of things that could be used to help people.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Trainees:

Psychiatrists, doctors, and surgeons who are in-training just entering into their field and learning what their more experienced colleagues have to teach them .

Surgeons:

Surgeons are medical professionals who assess and treat patients. They perform surgery that varies in importance, for example, a broken leg compared to a heart transplant. They can also prescribe medication.

Doctor:

Doctors are medical professionals who assess and treat patients. They can't do surgery like surgeons can but they can still prescribe medication and provide medical expertise.

Psychiatrists:

Psychiatrists are medical professionals who focus on evaluating and treating mental health. They can provide services such as therapy or just offering advice to people and giving them coping strategies that can help their patients deal with their problems.

Attending:
Attendings are above your regular psychiatrists, doctors, and surgeons. They are often in charge of training other employees as well as supervising them.

Head of department:

The head of a department is above attendings, conducting training, evaluations, overseeing and managing the department, as well as dealing with legal issues. They create the training programs used to teach trainees.

Clinical leads:

Clinical leads are at the top of each medical department. They mostly oversee and manage their specific faction, keeping things up to the status quo. They also deal with legal matters pertaining to the department.

Hospital director:

The hospital director is the top boss, managing every department and setting certain rules in place for the good of the hospital. The hospital director also handles applications and budgeting.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes.
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Yes.
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Olive is a small, 5'4 female weighing 90lbs. She has freckles across her nose and light brown hair. Her eyes are blue-gray with a hollow gold circle in the middle of them. Her eyes are probably the most unique thing about her. She would have subtle Korean features, a defined jawline, and a small button nose.

What are they like on and off the job?
Olive is a very shy person at first off of job but once she's met someone she becomes extremely extroverted and clingy. On job she is very optimistic and excited to make friends with everyone on the team. She is overall very caring and energetic and loves being around people, whether she knows them or not. She is very quick to become close with people and can generally be seen as very trustworthy and loyal.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Olive is excited to become friends with her co-workers and learn more about them and their personal lives. Her plans for the future are to become as high up in the psychiatrist profession as she can get and continue to help people through whatever hardships they might be facing in life. She wants to settle and start a family that she would treat differently then her family treated her in the future and make everybody happier.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
Olive currently has severe anxiety that she has managed to find peace with over the many years in which she was struggling. This is also part of what has inspired her to want to become a psychiatrist so that others can overcome it the same way she did. She also currently has a low blood sugar level, which can cause her to faint unexpectedly or become tired easily. This problem has only popped up recently for her but it's already getting better.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Olive grew up in an abusive family. She never knew her father but her mother spoke very lowly of him and would get mad at Olive and physically abuse her if she spoke decently of him. By the time she was 11, she ran away and managed to escape Korea and flee to Karakura. She started living on the streets, spending the money she managed to get her hands on on food so that she could survive. After 2 years, she started attending Karakura high. She made friends there but whenever they asked about her personal life she would always change the topic of the conversation or lie about her experiences on the streets.
By the time she was 18, she had managed to save up enough money to buy an apartment and split the rent with her closest friend, who she then told about her past. Her friend was very supportive of her and helped her out when she struggled to keep going. She later lost that friend due to a car accident which absolutely devastated her.
Despite the grief she was in, Olive continued to use the coping mechanisms that her friend had taught her and eventually her pain got worse and worse. She took some time to investigate herself and her identity and came out as pansexual and bigender. She changed her name and pronouns and started to not care so much about what people thought about her. She grew more and more confident in herself and knew that if she could help other people so that they wouldn’t have to feel the way she did, then she would have finally succeeded in life. So she started to take an interest in psychiatry and studied more and more techniques to deal with mental illnesses and stressful situations.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Olive Mary-Lou Elizabeth Layton

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss

Characters Given Name(s):
Olivia-Maisey

Characters Preferred Name:
Olive

Characters Age:
25 (It is currently 18 but it would need to be moved up if I got accepted)

Characters Gender:
Bigender (Female and Agender)

Characters Religious Domination:
N/A

Characters Marital Status:
Unwedded

Characters Nationality:
Korean

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Working Experience(s):
None, yet she has volunteered at small mental health events
Academic Degree:
Master's degree in psychiatry
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Pre med
Minor(s):
Psychiatry
Native Languages:
Korean
Other Languages:
Japanese, JSL

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 233
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED
We appreciate your interest in the Hospital faction, however, your application has been denied.
- Plagiarism isn't allowed under any circumstances when applying for an SRP faction.
- You have been blacklisted from the Hospital faction until further notice.

Users who are viewing this thread