mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Pyschiatrist Application

SaraeRP

Level 3
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name): FroggyRP

What is your discord username? froggyrpp

Describe your activity on the server: I am usually on the server Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 5:30PM-9:00PM, Pretty soon I'm going to be on longer than that if I can. I can be online if an event is going on for like the school on where the students find jobs for themselves. I am also on the server whenever I can be and i can also be on when something is going on in the hospital or in the server

What is your Time Zone?: Eastern Standard time. EST

List your current and past applications: https://schoolrp.net/threads/caretaker-application.71750/ (Waiting)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/saraerps-language-application.69737/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sinshrooms-language-application.67820/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sinshrooms-language-application.67634/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sinshrooms-language-application.66320/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.64342/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.62540/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-application.60347/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.59222/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/greek-language-application.59093/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hawaiian-langauage-app.58534/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language.57201/ (Accepted)

List your current roles on the server:College-Bachelors: Kane K. Jökull (This care is for the Psychiatrist role if i get accepted and is it possible to move my College-B Role to my SinShroom's Slot in Srp)
Raccoon: Rocket E. Reevees
Grade 12: SinShroom

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I have some Experience with Roleplay I want to get better at detail Roleplay so I can help out more with Thing around the server. With my Roleplay Skills I want to try and get better at knowing All the Jobs in the server Along with Working with Hospital Staff. Which i want to do because as a hospital staff you can help people who are sick or hurt. And the Rest of my experience with Roleplay I am very not a good Gang Role player because that is hard for me to detail Roleplays So, I want to work with the hospital to get more experience in Detail Roleplay.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My Motivation for Applying as a Psychiatrist is because i want to listen to what people has to say and also want to hear what they are going through and i want to help out with whatever is bugging them or if something is making themselves hurt and sad or depressed. I also want to improve of talking with new people in different jobs in the hospital or KPD places

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist)
:
Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?:
I Don't have Alot of knowledge with Hospital work and that's why I want to apply as it so I can get more knowledge on how the Hospital Work and how the Hospital facility works. So, I can be help in the hospital because not a lot of people see the hospital staff around in the server. I want to improve my roleplay with the hospital work so i can be more useful. I also want to get more knowledge of how the Hospital faction works and I want to help the staff around. I also want to learn more about all of the roles for each hospital worker.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?:
yes, I understand

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I Understand

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
yes, if training is going on I will attend to the training to get accepted into the hospital faction and I will make sure to get to the training on time and focus very well on it. I will also make sure not to mess up on training and I'll make sure to get everything right and work really hard. And if training is happening ill make sure not to mess up on nothing and get everything right during it,

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I will not take anything occly even if people try to take stuff occly and make sure everything stays icly so their won't be any problems

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:

Léifur Rĕi

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Male, He/Them

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

College-Bachelors

Character’s Nationality:
Icelandic

Character’s Marital Status:
Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Christian

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Icelandic, Korean

Backstory
Léifur Rĕi is a 30-year-old Icelandic male with striking green hair and piercing red eyes and he is 5'5 as a average height male. He is a highly intelligent and empathetic individual who has always been fascinated by the human mind and its intricacies. Growing up in the rugged and beautiful landscapes of Iceland, Léifur developed a deep connection with nature and a profound respect for the resilience of the human spirit. Léifur's primary motivation is to help others overcome their mental health challenges and lead fulfilling lives. He is driven by a deep sense of empathy and a desire to understand the complexities of the human mind. His goal is to become a renowned psychiatrist, using his unique perspective and knowledge to make a meaningful impact on the lives of his patients. Léifur's parents were both scientists, and they instilled in him a love for learning and a curiosity about the world. As a child, he spent countless hours exploring the Icelandic wilderness, which helped shape his understanding of the interconnectedness of all things. Léifur's fascination with the human mind led him to pursue a degree in medicine, followed by a specialization in psychiatry. During his studies, he developed a unique approach to mental health treatment, combining traditional psychiatric methods with a deep understanding of the natural world and its healing properties. After completing his studies, Léifur decided to move to Karakura, a bustling city known for its diverse population and vibrant culture. He saw this as an opportunity to expand his knowledge and experience by working with patients from different backgrounds and cultures. Léifur is very close to his parents, who have always supported his dreams and aspirations. They continue to be a source of inspiration and guidance for him. During his studies, Léifur was mentored by a renowned psychiatrist who helped him refine his unique approach to mental health treatment. This mentor remains an important figure in Léifur's life, providing guidance and support as he navigates the challenges of his career. Léifur forms strong bonds with his patients, seeing them as individuals with unique stories and experiences. He is deeply committed to helping them overcome their challenges and achieve their goals. Throughout his life, Léifur has grown and evolved as a person and a professional. His experiences in Iceland and Karakura have broadened his perspective and deepened his understanding of the human mind. As he continues to work as a psychiatrist, Léifur remains committed to learning and growing, always striving to improve his skills and make a meaningful impact on the lives of his patients. In conclusion, Léifur Rĕi is a compassionate and intelligent psychiatrist who has dedicated his life to helping others overcome their mental health challenges. His unique approach to treatment, which combines traditional psychiatric methods with a deep understanding of the natural world, has the potential to make a significant impact on the field of mental health. As he continues to grow and evolve, Léifur remains committed to his goals and the well-being of his patients.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?:
His Medicare history is that he always stay near hospitals so he can learn on how the other hospital staff that he sees acts and how professional they are when stuff is going bad and he always watches the ambulance and the Psychiatrist go to work and he sometimes practiced all of the hospital stuff on himself in the mirror talking to himself so he can get better at being a Psychiatrist in a hospital. He also loves talking to people if they have something horrible going on in their life. He also wanted to help the people that are misunderstood and have bad things going on in their own lives.
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?:
He Wants to study more about Psychiatrist skills so he can prepare himself to talk to the school students in the town so they won't feel any sad emotional problems and after his medical school and he borrowed books to keep his mindset on Medical and Psychiatrist skills and keep all of those learning skills necessary to make sure that he has everything prepare for life of the Hospital work environment. He also wants to keep taking hospital classes at home even though he's done schooling, so he won't forget anything that he learned

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
He has Not had experienced in medical positions so that's why he wants to apply to the faculty of the hospital so he can learn more about the positions and how they work. He also knows stuff about Psychiatrist skills, and he will always talk to his coworkers if they are feeling down or upset. He can also help others in needs even if they are his kids. He wants to learn more about talking to people about their mental health or anxiety issues. He also wants to get better at knowing other medicines that are int he hospital, so he won't get nothing mixed up.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?:
He was completely done medical school and Psychiatrist type of classes so he can get a job while working in the hospital, so he is able to keep people healthy and alive. And he still takes some additional medication classes so he cannot forget nothing on what he has learned over the years. He is also still taking medication classes at home online so he can learn more about new things so he can tell his other coworkers about it so they can create new things for the people so they can stay healthy.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?:
My character Léifur, he loves to read books and always study medicine and Psychiatrist books and he also loves talking to people to see what's on their mind if anything has happened in their past life, he can also focus very well on what is happening and also, he can work very hard. The Male is 5'5 with green hair and red eyes, He looks like his personality is a fun and cheerful person that has a good scent of smell that smells like Strawberrys. What Makes Léifur Rĕi Unique is that he loves to read Psychiatrist and Medical books so he can be more useful in the hospital and so he can learn more on what the person needs or on how the body works and what medicine is needed for them.
Screenshot_20240512_162541_Gallery.jpg
How does your character act on and off duty?:
Léifur when he is on duty, he quickly clocks in so he can start getting ready to go to work and he will go and get his notepad so he can start writing down the stuff that people talk to him about and he will act calm and focus and professional during work so that his other coworkers can be get comfortable working around Léifur, When Léifur goes home and starts getting ready for bed he always carry's the Psychiatrist book around him so he can learn more and more of Talking with patients and he also will be reading medication books so he can tell which one is which, so he won't give the patients the wrong medicine so that it won't get them sick.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?:
Yes. He can function on his own and with people because he likes working with others and working by himself sometimes. He Also Loves working solo if needed and he will also help his follow co-workers of they feel unsafe or uncomfortable in a situation that isn't to their liking. He can also focus very well in the building and then he will always help out his coworkers if needed. He also works alone sometimes if he is able to talk to the person alone and if the person that he's talking to is making him uncomfortable he will call another doctor to keep him safe and protected

What plans does your character have for the future?:
He wants to be a Successful Psychiatrist and a Good Man to a family if he ever finds one and he always wants to help people in the future that needs talking to and if the person is ever sick or injured my character will be ready and prepared to have a good future for himself and those around him. He will also have a family with kids and also having friends. He also will want to teach his kids on how to be doctors or other jobs in karakura so they can prepare themselves for adulthood and if any of his kids disturbs him while he's working, he will ask them nicely to stay in the waiting area and having them sit on the couches so they and patiently wait for him to finish work

How is your character perceived by others?
How does it contrast with their perception of themself?:
Léifur Rĕi he is very hard working and easily able to get better with helping others and he wants to try and make sum friends at Karakura Police Department and other places. Léifur will never mess with anyone and he will always try and keep other people happy and then he won't try to make them mad and he wants to keep a good reputation on his work and himself in Karakura so no one will try and harm him or kill him. He wants people to be careful and healthy. He can also be nice to the civilians off duty and try to make friends with the other adults around the city.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread