mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

| QIDA ANTONIO SY | [RETIRED] |

QidaSky

Level 3
"You have been kind to me, love...", his deep voice sighs softly, wrapping his arms around your waist. His messy red locks hides his bruised face as he lays his head on your chest. You stand still for a moment, surprised at his sudden movement while you were tending to his bruises. Even after all this time, you still can't bear seeing him in pain. You remembered a long time ago, back when you were still so young with him. You promised that you would be his strong pillar...but you couldn't handle it. It ate away at you, leaving you gasping and drowning at night- your sobs only lulling you into restless sleep. A large void formed between the two of you, drfiting you both apart. You lost him because of that.

Because you were weak.

But you made a promise.
You won't crumble again. Not for him.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you...", his arms tighten and his voice turning to a mutter. Romeo's tall form crouched on you, trembling every breath he takes. It felt wrong seeing him this way. Your love who was all dorky smiles and funny quips. Your solace...hiding his true self behind his sunny rays. He never stopped hurting. You sigh, crouching down and curling yourself into him, placing a soft kiss on his head.

"You don't have to deserve me, love...I don't care about that...", you mumble as you bury your head in the crook of his neck. You nestle yourself closer, opening yourself to him as he does to you now. If it was possible, you would take all the pain in the world instead of him. Because he doesn't deserve it.

"All that matters is that..I chose you...", your hand moves to hold his face, revealing those blue eyes that made you fall in love.

"and you chose me...", voice and eyes go soft as you glance to the ring on your finger. His eyes looks up to you and shines in mirth. His tired expression washes away as his brows rise and lips curl into a smirk. He brings your heads closer, his eyes never leaving yours. You feel breathless.

"You're right...I chose you.",he smiles as he leans forward to capture you in a kiss.

- - - - - - -

A knock rips through the silent apartment. You can see the faint lights of the siren bleeding underneath the door crack. You open the door to a somber face in the dead of night. Hat on hand, he apologizes. You don't understand why he was sorry until the cold realization suddenly struck and drips over you. Tears prick your eyes as denial claws out your throat.

He couldn't be- Its not possible- IT WASNT FAIR!

The ringing that has filled your ears has finally reached its crescendo, as your legs buckle underneath the weight of the inevitable truth

Romeo is dead.

You crumble again.

Qida jerks awake, sweating and trembling as he takes a moment to collect himself. Breathing in and breathing out, trying to calm his beating heart. He touches his cheek with his hand. He didn't notice he was crying again. He wiped it away with his sleeves quickly before anyone could notice- not that anyone would see. The airport felt empty with only a few people waiting or departing for their flight. He glances around and with a few breaths, he is calm again but ache in his heart isn't gone. Romeo was dead...
It felt like a dream- a nightmare that he still prays that he would wake up from but he still hadn't. He jolts in surprise as he didn't notice a hand touch his shoulder.
He turns his head and sees his aunt smiling, holding a bottle of water as she takes the seat next to him. Instinctively, he moves closer to lean his head on her shoulder. She was his support throughout all of this. He felt guilty for relying on her but she was the only person he could turn to now.

"Are you going to be ok, hijo?", handing him the bottle, her voice concerned. She understood what Qida was going through but she was worried still. Though a few days have passed after he revealed that Romeo died, she didn't expect him up and leaving, returning back to their home country. They discussed and argued about it but in the end, she relented. Staying here means more pain for him so she agreed.

"I-I think... I'll be fine, tía.", he replies silently, sighing out into space. His eyes drifts over to Freya, swaddled and sleeping peacefully in the baby carrier. He smiles but can't help but feel tear up. He promised Romeo that he would take care of her but he can't...He doesn't know how nor is he prepared to but seeing her sleeping reminds him too much of his father.

"Tia, please promise me you'll take care of her." , he looks and pleads to her.

"If she cries suddenly, please give her blankie- after drinking her milk, she need to be carried and rocked because she likes it. A-And another, please don't forget to hum when you put her to sleep and if-", his rambling interrupted by his aunt, her hand squeezes him reassuringly.

"I promise, tonito. I'll take care of her.", she assures him as tears start falling, the departure call cutting precious time short. He moves near to Freya and bends down to say his goodbyes.

"I'm so so sorry, sunshine...I hope you forgive me but I have to go alright?", his voice filled with sorrow and regret.

"I won't forget you or your dad- I love the both of you very much...", his voice hitches as he sobs. Freya stirs, raising her hand and motions to grab something, still asleep. Qida sniffs and reaches out with his finger. She grabs it gently in her hand and smiles. The departure call rings out again. One final time, he leans down to place a gentle kiss on her head, embrace his aunt goodbye and moves towards the gate.

As he walks, the memories of his life in Karakura tugs on him as if to beg him not to go. With aching heart, he gathers all his strength to continue.

As the clock strikes twelves, the airport is empty now

and Qida is gone.

Hello Guys! Its me QidaSky!
I'm here tying up my characters story for good ;D. It has been quite a journey for me in SRP but things must end eventually. Although I have been playing SRP for a two years now, It had a major impact on me as a person. I have met incredible people here and I had experience many incredible moments. This experience has helped me break out of my shell and grow more confident.
But despite all of that, I have to decided to finally end my character story and my time playing. Many things have made my life more busier and I no longer have time to play. The charm has been lost on me now and I no longer feel good playing it.
Still, to those who have RPd with me- thank you for accompanying me! :D
Have a wonderful night SRP ^D^
Goodbyeeeee!!!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread