mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

QOTD 11;

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Anywhere but here gonna be honest. Every area of the world has its own aspect of beauty and gorgeous nature therefore leaving it open to multiple options, and im not really picky so I leave this up in the air for debate. What about you Lucas? Come visit me (:<

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
i want to go meet my online friends and collect them like pokemon so we have more friends every person we visit

justsimba

Level 60
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
If you could visit one place where would it be and why?
Philippines,
It’s a place I’ve wanted to go to for awhile, but now- Most of my closest online friends live there and (in our group) I’m the only American. So it’d be awesome to get to go see them and not be 13 hours behind em lol

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
Community Team
Media Team
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
Philippines,
It’s a place I’ve wanted to go to for awhile, but now- Most of my closest online friends live there and (in our group) I’m the only American. So it’d be awesome to get to go see them and not be 13 hours behind em lol
said close friend here, man my whole body is basically american timezone now cause of everyone :sob:

dayywalker

Level 11
dayywalker
dayywalker
Notable
I dunno actually a bit of a hard one, I wanna visit the whole world. I have a lot of friends in the UK though, then again I like other places too because of culture, food and all that. It's a tough decision! :D

Users who are viewing this thread