mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

QOTD #12

BibleMuncherRP

Level 18
BibleMuncherRP
BibleMuncherRP
Fundraiser+
YEEEEHHHHHH BOIII, Anyways do you guys like these QOTDS?!??!?!

QOTD;

If you could permanently remove one character from SRP who would it be and why?!

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
YEEEEHHHHHH BOIII, Anyways do you guys like these QOTDS?!??!?!

QOTD;

If you could permanently remove one character from SRP who would it be and why?!
Let me redirect this question to group of characters: the most toxic gang on srp, remove it before it happens (:

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
if it in addition removes all memory of them, i'd remove Megaguwu because he was evil grrr Nah jkjk, I could care less, I'd remove whichever character killed Kitty Minaj.

if it didnt remove all memory and actions from them then i'd probably rid of my character Thomas's old girlfriend.. she knows who she is. She's technically dead or in jail or something idk what happened to her, but their relationship was never healthy, ever.

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
if it in addition removes all memory of them, i'd remove Megaguwu because he was evil grrr Nah jkjk, I could care less, I'd remove whichever character killed Kitty Minaj.

if it didnt remove all memory and actions from them then i'd probably rid of my character Thomas's old girlfriend.. she knows who she is. She's technically dead or in jail or something idk what happened to her, but their relationship was never healthy, ever.
PFTT the person who killed Kitty Minaj was so toxic no one liked him - anyways he got banned so technically that did happen!

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Juan Dot.
took me long time to understand why people laughed on my old char because SHE IS A CHINESEE AND JUAN IS A CHINESE NAMW!!!!! AHAHAHH
Anyway, she didnt have so many friends and I really hate this char.

Hamburger

Level 190
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Probably someone who's rude OOC, not IC because it's roleplay. But so far I have no clue.

Users who are viewing this thread