mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

QOTD 19!!

pashy

Level 183
qwqqq thank you. i don't like to describe my personality cuz i don't wanna sound narcissistic or something >w<"
Well you shouldn't care what you'd sound like to others it clearly says what do YOU find great about YOURSELF so you can speak up from your perspective on yourself

sobbing n crying

Well Iono you so I can't say anything good abt u on your behalf but you should actually say something instead of being a depressed mfer there r alot of shi n1 is just down depressed. . Even depressed people have good stuff in them so speak up instead of being a child

pashy

Level 183
Can I add?

You're just perfect. . A very great irreplaceable friend. . Too beautiful, cute, adorable, hot, confident, and a dirty girl~ Your personality is just too great and you make me aspire to make you happy and always dig for a way to show my thankfulness and gratefulness for you because you're completely just a great friend- very great- I did notice you're not very chattery with me sometimes but whenever something occurred or happened it felt like you, inside, was still always with me and would help or be on my side if something. . You're very heart-touching and nice. . Tippie, and. . Any1 else you chatter with or a friend of is lucky to have you. Some might've not gone past enough stuff with you to recognize how good of a friend you are, but I've had enough to know you're just the best, and always will be. . I always have feared we're getting distanced because we don't have much matching personalities but if that's true I will aspire to make you happy with all the time I got left until we get distanced or something. . Which, shouldn't happen, hopefully. No one can feel the amount of touching happiness when I'm with you- or how excited and happy I get for successfully making you happy

pashy

Level 183
Can I add?

You're just perfect. . A very great irreplaceable friend. . Too beautiful, cute, adorable, hot, confident, and a dirty girl~ Your personality is just too great and you make me aspire to make you happy and always dig for a way to show my thankfulness and gratefulness for you because you're completely just a great friend- very great- I did notice you're not very chattery with me sometimes but whenever something occurred or happened it felt like you, inside, was still always with me and would help or be on my side if something. . You're very heart-touching and nice. . Tippie, and. . Any1 else you chatter with or a friend of is lucky to have you. Some might've not gone past enough stuff with you to recognize how good of a friend you are, but I've had enough to know you're just the best, and always will be. . I always have feared we're getting distanced because we don't have much matching personalities but if that's true I will aspire to make you happy with all the time I got left until we get distanced or something. . Which, shouldn't happen, hopefully. No one can feel the amount of touching happiness when I'm with you- or how excited and happy I get for successfully making you happy
I was supposed to say something among the lines of "You're perfect, hot, nice, cute, and adorable." but got kinda deep '-'

maraa

Level 211
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
Can I add?

face-holding-back-tears_1f979.png

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
sob harder, fool, you've been misled by my tricks of cuteness and now have to suffer through being spammed the amongus trap remix for hours on end every few seconds and extensive clingy fan behavior
WHATTT FUCK I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS!! hahaha I'm not here I'm merely a spirit trapped inside a phone haha yep please spare my soul..

Users who are viewing this thread