QOTD #2

BibleMuncherRP

Level 18
BibleMuncherRP
BibleMuncherRP
Fundraiser+
OKAY LETS DO THIS AGAINNNN PART TWO

QOTD:

You get a call from a raccoon saying they have your dog hostage. what do you do?

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
You get a call from a raccoon saying they have your dog hostage. what do you do?
Morning Lucas, your questions are interesting. If we are talking about the family, I would simply force one of there very specific members to meow - if we are talking about raccoons, go back to sleep sir. And this questions feels targeted even though you don't know bout the situation?!

BibleMuncherRP

Level 18
BibleMuncherRP
BibleMuncherRP
Fundraiser+
Morning Lucas, your questions are interesting. If we are talking about the family, I would simply force one of there very specific members to meow - if we are talking about raccoons, go back to sleep sir. And this questions feels targeted even though you don't know bout the situation?!
STOPPP

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
OKAY LETS DO THIS AGAINNNN PART TWO

QOTD:

I'd call the raccoon police, get the deviants arrested immediately.

Man.....

Users who are viewing this thread