QOTD 20;

uta

Level 106
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
hahshdhdhd wellll
miho just accidentally came into my head as an oc for nothing lol

i admit she originally had like lil antlers n deer shit then i just decided to drop them when i joined back to schoolrp shbssb

if anyone wants an art a did not too long ago of og miho thingy just ask ahahahhahahshshshshs disappears into nothing

ZaciZach

Level 27
zacizach
zacizach
Rich+
Zacharie T. Edgeworth (Originally Zacharie D. Tizon)
I don't even want to explain how she came to be but she is based off of my original oc with similar appearances and same nickname.. who is also based off of my first ever oc with similar appearances but a different name...

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Thomas Hikatashi

My dysphoria.

haha no really. He was created when i started feeling my first tastes of it, so.

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Celeste Hamilton O'Sullivan used to be known as Rene 'Trigger' W. Scalleta god its been along time, I still rp her and she had no inspiration

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
well, technically i had a few because I am constantly gushing with inspiration to make characters, so technically I had a few, though my namemc wants to tell me leaf is technically my first character. .. originally named atlas, I have no idea what my inspiration was honestly, I was a disaster with executing my ideas when I was younger. . . whatever they were.
1648677914278.png
sobs.

pashy

Level 183
Christopher Hamilton... No inspiration I just thought of the name, had that skin from NameMC. The only inspiration is that the tutorial said we needed a RPName so I just thought of that quickly for no reason. I wanted a badass character

Arocatula

Level 192
Arocatula
Arocatula
Rich+
Kiyoshi Saito
I don't know I just thought of it- except for the last name my previous last name was Matsumoto

Users who are viewing this thread