mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

QOTD 8;

BibleMuncherRP

Level 18
BibleMuncherRP
BibleMuncherRP
Fundraiser+
BRRRR DAY 8 I THINK!?!??! ANYWHO DRINK WATER..

QOTD;
If you could have one superpower what would it be and why?

justsimba

Level 59
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
Teleportation and all that jazz,
I have to be so many places so much it’s just be 20x’s easier if I could teleport.

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
I’d have the ability to soak up other’s emotions. Theres so many of my friends i want to help, i wanna make them feel better but i kinda cant, it’d probably end up hurting me in the end but i mean it’d make them feel better so

Gunna!

Level 100
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
Stand Name: Country Roads
Ability: Emotion Empowerment
Desc: Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by emotions of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the emotions or even slow or stop aging.
Condition: At users will
Limit: [Earache](https://www.medicinenet.com/earache/symptoms.htm)
Range: 48m

Power: A
Speed: E
Range: B
Durability: C
Precision: C
Potential: B

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Desc: Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by emotions of oneself and others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the emotions or even slow or stop aging.

You was fucking prepared for this question damn

BibleMuncherRP

Level 18
BibleMuncherRP
BibleMuncherRP
Fundraiser+

THE THOUGHT INTO IT THOOOOO

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
Probably reality-warping, definitely one of the strongest super abilities in fiction, and also kinda allows me to do what I want.

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega

damn okay

pashy

Level 183
I. Really. Just. Want. To. Be. Over. Smart.

Think about it.. I pass school always with the highest marks, I can rob people and everythinf because I'm too smart that I know how to do it without getting caught and how to escape, I can bother people with knowledge, I won't have attachment issues, I will be able to manipulate (good way of manipulation, trust me.), I won't trust people quickly because I'm smart for that, I know how to fight using mind not strength, I know how to do everything... I can be very tricky and I can get what I want.. I also can make vaccine for Corona because hey I'm TOO TOO SMART Covid is nothing to me.. Then I know how to convince others as well, and I also am smart enough not to be stupid and get in problems or do something bad like manipulating but in a bad way.. I also know how to attract people... I DONT HAVE TO GO ON- E V E R Y T H I N G

Users who are viewing this thread