mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

QOTD 9;

BibleMuncherRP

Level 18
BibleMuncherRP
BibleMuncherRP
Fundraiser+
omg so, we're almost at 69 60 more to go!!

QOTD;
What would be 3 things you'd bring with yourself if you were trapped on an island?! [Cant be infinity items must be limited]

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
I would bring my imaginary girlfriend and a fortnite blueprint so I can build shelter and skybase back home with unlimited mats in creative

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Stfu Lucas anyways full ass indestructible boat, some sorta food and I would drag you along just so I could ditch you on the island; now answer the question; Lucas, you're stranded on an Island.. what 3 items do you bring with you.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable

QOTD;
What would be 3 things you'd bring with yourself if you were trapped on an island?! [Cant be infinity items must be limited]
Going to assume saying things like a boat and all that is out of the question, since you wouldn't technically be TRAPPED if that were the case.

Would bring food, a bow and arrow (good for silent hunting and not scaring wildlife off), and arrows since those are separate entities.

BibleMuncherRP

Level 18
BibleMuncherRP
BibleMuncherRP
Fundraiser+
Stfu Lucas anyways full ass indestructible boat, some sorta food and I would drag you along just so I could ditch you on the island; now answer the question; Lucas, you're stranded on an Island.. what 3 items do you bring with you.
A pocket knife, A fishing rod and a tub of butter.

ZaciZach

Level 27
zacizach
zacizach
Rich+
probably like a box of matches, a survival knife maybe and those water container filled w water already

Users who are viewing this thread