mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

JeremyLobo

Level 36
__jeremylobo
__jeremylobo
Omega+

Did you join School Roleplay alone, or in a group?

If you joined alone, are you proud of the people you met along the way?

If you joined in a group, are they still playing? Are you all still close friends?

If you so choose, give us a story!
If you like to, explain who!

Last edited:

Chunk05

Level 7
Did you join School Roleplay alone, or in a group?: Joined in a group with stinky xuander and bald

If you joined alone, are you proud of the people you met along the way?: I guess they are okay.... i guess... (Didn't join alone just commenting about the idiots i'm friends with now)

If you joined in a group, are they still playing? Are you all still close friends?: Yeah i'm stuck with them.

Avazil

Level 22
Avazil
Avazil
Omega+
Did you join School Roleplay alone, or in a group? -
Alone

-
Sure.

If you joined in a group, are they still playing? Are you all still close friends?
-
Nah-uh

DarkEclipic

Level 168
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Alone player here! well.... kind of?

So, when I first joined SRP was back in like... the Yandere high school map with the school pool being inside the school. like the building itself and not outside like our current map is. I, at that time, joined with a friend around October as she was playing it. I wasn't on the server long and soon left.

When I rejoined in the Karakura time, I joined alone as I was looking for a new roleplay server to be a part of, since my previous one closed down due to money issues/moving to Discord (The discord for that RP server is still up!) I have made AMAZING friends on the server and eventually got to where I am today!

The girl I first joined SRP with went MIA and hasn't reached out to any one of us she used to talk to :( I hope they are doing alright...

_ImHere4You_

Level 43
I joined alone! Discovered it by accident while i was looking for roleplay servers! I used to role[play in HYPIXEL housing, and eventually that began to die out ! :((

Absolutely!!I I met so many amazing people !! SHOUTOUTTO ALL MY AMAZING FRIENDS!!!
Their absolutely wonderful people who helped shield me against the bad people that can be around ! especially on discord !

Well, I didn't join in a group! but two people from when I first joined, around three years ago, are still my besties to this day! It's super fun looking back at the chaotic times in SRP around late-2020 and early 2021.

Aania

Level 173
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
Did you join School Roleplay alone, or in a group?: I joined alone! But back when I joined stuff was lil different :D

Well, not all of them, but they have taught me a lot along the way! Whether for the best or for the worst, many of the defining traits I have are from groups that I was a part of!

If you joined in a group, are they still playing? Are you all still close friends:
I didn't have a group, but back when I joined there was this silly thing that used to be done! Not sure if any of the older players remember it, but:
Basically, you'd join the server and directly at spawn, right in front of the school gates, where the guy who gave you your allowance was, often older players, would wait! They'd ask you if you'd want to hang out and then show you around, explaining commands, rules, and the map. (Something I really miss nowadays). I stayed with the group for a tiny bit till I branched out on my own, I sadly don't even remember their IGNs, nor do I know if they even still play, but I do appreciate them making my first experience with SRP a positive one :D

Users who are viewing this thread