Timezone & Country:
EST & United States

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
German App
Third Language Auth
Russian App
Italian App

Describe your activity on the server:
I am mostly active from 3pm-11pm EST on weekdays, and almost all day on weekends! As I have about 2 active characters I spend my time evenly on all of them engaging in roleplay which varies from FamilyRP to CriminalRP/GangRP. I have been playing SRP for almost 2 years now and have a good reputation as a tailor and just overall as a kind person.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Judge

What is your motivation for applying?:
I'd like to see how being a judge can expand my roleplay opportunities. I've been eyeing the government faction for a long time and would like to see the inner-workings and be able to roleplay it accurately/realistically because I am currently taking a law class in my local high school in real life. I did GangRP for a year and decided that wasn't my thing, since then I've been engaging in GreenieRP with my main character being below grade 10. It is fun, but I'd also like a change, since GreenieRP has been getting a bit boring. I honestly saw a few trials before and thought that the people doing the cases looked so cool and how I'd want to be one of them someday in the future if allowed.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes. I fully and perfectly understand Karakura's laws and Constitutional rights.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
To expand my RP opportunities and hopefully get to know a lot of people ICly and OOCly along with getting outside my little box of RP and interacting with the SRP community more.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
A judge presides over court cases and makes sure that they are conducted fairly. They listen to both sides of the argument to truly understand their point of view, then they meet with other judges to come to a decision. They must go over all the evidence and make sure everyone completely understands before coming to a verdict. This is not the only thing a judge does though! They also issue warrants and can give restraining orders, along with a lot of other things. I find all these aspects to be enjoyable and would like to see how real-life aspects can be applied in RP.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I acknowledge this fact and am content with this.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Vesper Beraht

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr/Mister/Sir

Current age:

Date of birth:
05/21/1991

Academic Degree:
Bachelors

Major(s):
Law, Psychology

Minor(s):
Criminology, History

Work experience:

18-24 ; Military

"I went straight into the military upon graduating, I then went on to rise the ranks and eventually become a Lieutenant. Meanwhile I was in a program that allowed me to do college to get a Psychology degree while maintaining my position and pay as a military Lieutenant."

25-28 ; Criminal Psychiatrist
"From the military, I went into a job surrounding my major; psychology. I wanted to eventually open my own private practice, and probably would've had I not decided to go back to school for law. It was a job working for a prison in my home country; I dealt with disturbed prisoners. Murderers, serial killers, robbers, a whole bunch of disturbed individuals, but I also listened to the stories of those who did petty crimes, such as dealing drugs and petty theft. Some were wrongly convicted, which inspired me to become the one who made those decisions, I wanted to help ensure a fair trial for everyone. Regardless of age, race, or gender. During this time I was also getting my Masters in Law which was a grueling process but it was all worth it in the end.”

Political background:
“I maintain a neutral position when it comes to anything, my political beliefs included. I believe in fairness and honesty.”

Nationality & born location:
“I was born in Gorlitz, Germany. My nationality is German.”

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
German, Japanese, English

Criminal record:
None.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
“I have superb skills in being neutral in any/all situations. I believe equality and fairness are what matters most, especially in a court of law. I also have excellent observation skills which can be useful when handling evidence and making sure everyone in the court understands.”

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
ACCEPTED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we've decided to accept you:

Please contact me on Discord, @adalynoc to start the process and get you set !

Welcome to the Government Faction !

Users who are viewing this thread