mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Question About a Rule

Grimaria

Level 1
So I've reread the rules, just to make sure I wasn't breaking any with my new and only character. My character is about 18 years old (at least until I know it's a rule-breaker) and in Character Description Rules, rule 8, it says my character cannot be older than your IC age. Is the IC age referring to the age that shows up in tab, or is it just saying I can't say I'm a different age than what the biography says? I'm sure it's the former, but I want it clarified since I'm not sure how to lower an age if one of my characters die, unless I just have to pick up where I left off with a new character, and it doesn't help that, apparently, my character gets older depending on how long I've been on the server (13 to 14 - 1 hour, 14 to 15 - 8 hours, you get the gist).

I apologize for any inconvenience. I'm the type of person who learns best from experience and I'm still trying to get the rules down in my head before I actually join in on the RP. It's a lot of information to absorb.

Soultone

Level 19
So I've reread the rules, just to make sure I wasn't breaking any with my new and only character. My character is about 18 years old (at least until I know it's a rule-breaker) and in Character Description Rules, rule 8, it says my character cannot be older than your IC age. Is the IC age referring to the age that shows up in tab, or is it just saying I can't say I'm a different age than what the biography says? I'm sure it's the former, but I want it clarified since I'm not sure how to lower an age if one of my characters die, unless I just have to pick up where I left off with a new character, and it doesn't help that, apparently, my character gets older depending on how long I've been on the server (13 to 14 - 1 hour, 14 to 15 - 8 hours, you get the gist).

I apologize for any inconvenience. I'm the type of person who learns best from experience and I'm still trying to get the rules down in my head before I actually join in on the RP. It's a lot of information to absorb.
IC age is your "in character" age, and it is the age that pops up when you say something, on the left, for example like this, this is your age: upload_2019-10-3_22-8-53.png

Users who are viewing this thread