mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

question about characters

halfabraincell

Level 13
So ive been playing the server off and on for years now, but never made an account on the site cos i just didnt play all that reliably. I legit made this acc just to ask this question :I

What are some more experienced player's thoughts on switching characters for rp? I usually main as one character but recently have been switching characters a little for specific situations. Is there som sort of guideline for this? Ive been combing through the site to look for answers and so far havent seen anything against this, though I thought I'd ask directly about it aswell.

If anyone has any tips on this please share - it'd be greatly appreciated.

caysviee

Level 11
caysvie
caysvie
Rich
if you're in a faction there might be rules against switching characters to keep it consistent but if you aren't in one there aren't really any, you can just swap characters if you feel like it (although if you switch too often it might get confusing, you know?) although if someone has perms on your character (minors, majors or kps) it can be seen as avoidrp if you swap characters during that

thats everything i can come up with from the top of my head and someone else can add onto this if i missed something lol

halfabraincell

Level 13
if you're in a faction there might be rules against switching characters to keep it consistent but if you aren't in one there aren't really any, you can just swap characters if you feel like it (although if you switch too often it might get confusing, you know?) although if someone has perms on your character (minors, majors or kps) it can be seen as avoidrp if you swap characters during that

thats everything i can come up with from the top of my head and someone else can add onto this if i missed something lol
thanks for the advice, I'm not really in anything like factions or anything so I suppose i'm good on that :p I'll keep the perms thing in mind though i dont plan on randomly switching chars in the middle of an ongoing rp haha

Users who are viewing this thread